|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
HaPpY mOtHeR's DaY!!
Sunday, May 13, 2007


Happy Mother's Day!!

today's mother's day..bt I sorta celebrated wif mummy ytd ba..I guess..lolx..cos 2day mummy goin out wif bro to Harbour Front to watch movie, Spidermen 3 & hv dinner all treated by my aunt..lolx..damn shoik sia..I've nv watch movie @ Vivo City b4 lor..enjoy..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

gt my dear mummy a lipstick as she requested. Maybelline peach lolx..she loves it!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
how does the colour look? nice?! mummy said nice! ^^

thn oso gt her dessert which oso as requested by her..In addition, I oso gt her these:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
her fav almond chocolate & a 'jin yuan bao' (massager) lolx..

glad that she lyk them.

went out wif my dear bb on sat..went TM's arcarde 2 play pool again..lolx..we're juz lazy..it's nearer & cheaper?? anyway..after a 2 hr game..I still win him!! lolx..bt he says is due to the onlookers that made him nervous..bt dun care..I STILL win..lolx..

dinner was Ajisen! lolx..my 2nd attempt on it..didn't vomit tis time..lolx..n it's my dear bb's 1st time again..lolx..he many things oso 1st time huh..'sua ku' =X *Oops!* lolx..tis time I avoided the 'Ton Toro Ramen' & ordered the Crayfish Ramen..nice!! ^^ rather cheap! & i lyk the ramen, noodles. ^^ bt order the set wif the other 3 side dish lyk abit 2 much..felt so full..could finish totally oso..next time juz order the ramen enuff le..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my set dinner! lolx..seems so Yummy!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
dear bb diggin in to his meal..lolx..

for my work performance..improving!! ^^ *happy* bt next wk graduating le..so fast sia..didn't realize it..met the batch 5 last wk..hv 5 pax..inclusive of 1 guy as usual..lolx..out of 5 only 2 Singaporean..lolx..n 3 goin M1 shop..their names..abit can't rmb le..lolx..the trainers oso agree we're still the noisiest batch..lolx..is tat gd or bad?? lolx..guess tat's gd 4 us & bad 4 them..lolx..

haiz..comp starting 2 be fallin ill le..sianz..ytd I spent alot of time tryin 2 restart comp bt still hv prob n keep hanging..haiz..it's a sign..sign to change comp le..sign tat it is only & can't live much longer..I spent more than 30 mins 2 shut the comp down lor..haiz..better faster keep a back-up for my files..haiz..@ tis time..spoil..no $$ lor..c how 1st ba..

speakin of $$..hvn go 2 the bank 2 repay my the sch fees loan..better find a day 2 go..think next sat ba..eh..sat gt open ma?? can't rmb le..c how 1st ba..now bloggin @ my dear's hse..cos dare nt switch on comp 4 the time being..lolx..

k la..gtg watch dvd le..Eragon! lolx..ciaoz!

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~


3:44 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter