for tis wk end..includin fri, I watched horror movies..lolx..actually is only 4 fri n sat la..sun was left 2 do hse work n goin 2 comic bk shop..n slackin away @ my dear bb hse..n nt 2 4get..I MUZ study my system stuff..i'm hvin my system test tml!! wish me luck!!
ok..basically I watched 'Slither' (horror flick--they're actually aliens..) on fri @ my dear bb's hse..we rent it from Cinenow..and we were snackin away on Lay's potato chips (Sour Cream & Onion)..juz realize tis flavour's nt bad..lol..
b4 meetin my dear bb @ Ang Mo Kio Hub, went 2 pray my grandma (mother's side)..thn went 2 Ang Mo Kio Hub 2 'window' shop wif my cuzs n relatives..A warnin 2 all SingTel hp users..Ang Mo Kio Hub's toilet has no network..lolx..guess they dun really lyk the toilet..lols..
n ytd (sat) me n my dear bb went 2 Century Square to shop n watch movie..watched 'The Reaping'(thriller flick-- slightly horror 2 me..) tot it was some disaster show bt not..a religious show..bout the 10 plagues of Egypt tat repeated history itself on only the town Haven..thn the town ppl blamin a little gal for it..blah blah..nt a bad show..
b4 the show we went 2 Century Square's arcade 2 cc n play..it has been a long time since I played there..ever since tat bad customer service issue from tat stupid auntie tat I boycott tat place..the terrible auntie's nt there le..lolx..think many has oso received such terrible service and attitude tat they complained or the mgt has realized her terrrible attitude..
anyway..me n my dear bb was hooked on a machine tat oso is something lyk dreamcatcher..juz tat its prizes are more ex n attractive..thn u're suppose 2 lift the tray wif 5 lvls..n try gettin it 2 lift or drop wif the something lyk the electronic wheel of fortune lyk tat de..spent $7 n still nth..lolx..so gave up..lolx..
oh! n I hv a new addition 2 my nail polish collection!! lolx..although still nt as many as sy la..lolx..bt overall it was a fun Good Friday till Easter Sunday! although I didn't hv any easter eggs..lolx..bt I still had my fav chocolates!! Andee's Chocolate mint!! ^^ Yum Yum!!
my dear bb who accompanied me thru the wk end!! ^^ love ya!
The bored me @ my dear bb's hse..'zi pai' usin his aunt new hp..the Samsung SGH- Z240..the $0 hp from M1 for it's 10 yr anniversary..
ok..gotta sign off le..gotta go study le..still @ my dear's hse..lolx..tink 2nite will slp slightly late le..bye!!
Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ ^^ HaPpY EaStEr n GoOd FrIdAy 2 all!!
for tis wk end..includin fri, I watched horror movies..lolx..actually is only 4 fri n sat la..sun was left 2 do hse work n goin 2 comic bk shop..n slackin away @ my dear bb hse..n nt 2 4get..I MUZ study my system stuff..i'm hvin my system test tml!! wish me luck!!
ok..basically I watched 'Slither' (horror flick--they're actually aliens..) on fri @ my dear bb's hse..we rent it from Cinenow..and we were snackin away on Lay's potato chips (Sour Cream & Onion)..juz realize tis flavour's nt bad..lol..
b4 meetin my dear bb @ Ang Mo Kio Hub, went 2 pray my grandma (mother's side)..thn went 2 Ang Mo Kio Hub 2 'window' shop wif my cuzs n relatives..A warnin 2 all SingTel hp users..Ang Mo Kio Hub's toilet has no network..lolx..guess they dun really lyk the toilet..lols..
n ytd (sat) me n my dear bb went 2 Century Square to shop n watch movie..watched 'The Reaping'(thriller flick-- slightly horror 2 me..) tot it was some disaster show bt not..a religious show..bout the 10 plagues of Egypt tat repeated history itself on only the town Haven..thn the town ppl blamin a little gal for it..blah blah..nt a bad show..
b4 the show we went 2 Century Square's arcade 2 cc n play..it has been a long time since I played there..ever since tat bad customer service issue from tat stupid auntie tat I boycott tat place..the terrible auntie's nt there le..lolx..think many has oso received such terrible service and attitude tat they complained or the mgt has realized her terrrible attitude..
anyway..me n my dear bb was hooked on a machine tat oso is something lyk dreamcatcher..juz tat its prizes are more ex n attractive..thn u're suppose 2 lift the tray wif 5 lvls..n try gettin it 2 lift or drop wif the something lyk the electronic wheel of fortune lyk tat de..spent $7 n still nth..lolx..so gave up..lolx..
oh! n I hv a new addition 2 my nail polish collection!! lolx..although still nt as many as sy la..lolx..bt overall it was a fun Good Friday till Easter Sunday! although I didn't hv any easter eggs..lolx..bt I still had my fav chocolates!! Andee's Chocolate mint!! ^^ Yum Yum!!
my dear bb who accompanied me thru the wk end!! ^^ love ya!
The bored me @ my dear bb's hse..'zi pai' usin his aunt new hp..the Samsung SGH- Z240..the $0 hp from M1 for it's 10 yr anniversary..
ok..gotta sign off le..gotta go study le..still @ my dear's hse..lolx..tink 2nite will slp slightly late le..bye!!
Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ ^^ HaPpY EaStEr n GoOd FrIdAy 2 all!!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995