wah!! OMG!! time really flies..it's already our 2nd yr anniversary!! can u believe it?! we've been together 4 2 yrs le..wah..didn't really realize it..anyway..so tis time how did we celebrate it?
we went 2 Marina Square n walk..window shopped..played pool..play arcade & shopped! lolx..was rather joyful! had a sweet & fun day! thx bb!! sorry ah..u actually planned to go Sentosa de bt in the end plan change bcos me need 2 go see grandpa..cos heard he nt feelin well..
anyway..Happy 2nd Yr Anniversary!! ^^ love ya!bb..still muz be sweet sweet de wor..lolx..n the present tat I gt him..a pendant..oxidies silver..nice sia..looks cool..is suppose 2 be a hp accessory bt I was thinkin can make it into a pendant..lolx..it has a heart (split in 2 half) infront & engraved our names behind..btw..whr's mine? lolx..
front of the 'pendants'
back of the 'pendants'
Oh! n I bought some stuff durin the wk ends!! lolx..stuff tat I need 4 work..lolx..a VERY thick jacket 2 keep me warm @ work..lolx..n heels 4 me 2 wear comfortably 2 work..the heels tat I gt rather cheap wor..Tinklebell wor..hvin sale now..$19.90 per pair store-wide wor!! bt oso hv promo..get 4 pairs rite..thn each pair will be $17.50 only!! lolx..now buy 3 pair..so it will be very long till the next time I buy heels le..lolx..
thick jacket..
purple!
white!
brown!
michie has flew..went oversea le..haiz..will misses her de..feelin sadness bt still envy her..so enjoy sia..and can afford 2 go tour w/o worryin bout much things..shoik sia..envy..bt still need 2 take care wor! oh! n she has already updated her blog..u all can check out her blog wor..I hv the link!! especially Sarah!! sarah..if u wanna start 1 blog I can help u..lolx..
wah!! OMG!! time really flies..it's already our 2nd yr anniversary!! can u believe it?! we've been together 4 2 yrs le..wah..didn't really realize it..anyway..so tis time how did we celebrate it?
we went 2 Marina Square n walk..window shopped..played pool..play arcade & shopped! lolx..was rather joyful! had a sweet & fun day! thx bb!! sorry ah..u actually planned to go Sentosa de bt in the end plan change bcos me need 2 go see grandpa..cos heard he nt feelin well..
anyway..Happy 2nd Yr Anniversary!! ^^ love ya!bb..still muz be sweet sweet de wor..lolx..n the present tat I gt him..a pendant..oxidies silver..nice sia..looks cool..is suppose 2 be a hp accessory bt I was thinkin can make it into a pendant..lolx..it has a heart (split in 2 half) infront & engraved our names behind..btw..whr's mine? lolx..
front of the 'pendants'
back of the 'pendants'
Oh! n I bought some stuff durin the wk ends!! lolx..stuff tat I need 4 work..lolx..a VERY thick jacket 2 keep me warm @ work..lolx..n heels 4 me 2 wear comfortably 2 work..the heels tat I gt rather cheap wor..Tinklebell wor..hvin sale now..$19.90 per pair store-wide wor!! bt oso hv promo..get 4 pairs rite..thn each pair will be $17.50 only!! lolx..now buy 3 pair..so it will be very long till the next time I buy heels le..lolx..
thick jacket..
purple!
white!
brown!
michie has flew..went oversea le..haiz..will misses her de..feelin sadness bt still envy her..so enjoy sia..and can afford 2 go tour w/o worryin bout much things..shoik sia..envy..bt still need 2 take care wor! oh! n she has already updated her blog..u all can check out her blog wor..I hv the link!! especially Sarah!! sarah..if u wanna start 1 blog I can help u..lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995