|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
I FINALLY meet up wif mich!!
Monday, March 12, 2007


yo ppl!! presenting mich's blog: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/skyerover ..lolx..helped her did her blog le..so she can blog during the 4 mth overseas..lyk tis can know wat's happenin 2 her most of the times le.. ^^

oh! I juz finished my the idol show on youtube the "It Started With a Kiss" liao..omg..so sweet the ending bt yet funny..hahaz..hmm..most of Jiro's show oso watch le..now waitin 4 his new shows comin up..while waitin..think the next show I'll watch is "Devil Beside You" lolx..strongly recommended by hy..

I FINALLY made a trip 2 comic bk shop 2day..lolx..VERY long nv go le..auntie over there already naggin liao..say wat 3 mths thn go once..hahaz..'kua zhang' lolx..anyway..I FINALLY manage 2 borrow comics le!! how I miss comics!! so long nv read le sia..lolx..eversince b4 CNY where I was preparin 4 my exams..so guai hor..lolx.. =D

Getting our results soon..TP web protal says results will be out on the 15th of March..OMG!! so fast!! 2day's the 12th le..3 more days..*prayin hard tat I pass all subjects especially IB!! tat's the my most fearful subject..haiz..*

ok la..think tat's all I shall blog 4 2day..now still @ mich hse..slackin away..mummy told me she nv cook dinner...ask me 2 settle it myself..think I'll juz leech here @ mich hse..lolx..Oops! =X lolx..c how ba..mich's "roarin" away...lolx..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ =)


5:29 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter