Exams & CNY are over! Gt the M1 job! hooked on youtube..
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Exams are over!! hv some confidence in both although there was a slight regretful part..I didn't hv enuff time 2 finish my MA2 paper..the last qn remainin 2 parts..haiz..summore is ez de lor..I know how 2 do de lor..haiz..anyway it's over..nvm..no use cryin over spilled milk..
n the 1st time in my life I complete a paper w/i 1 hr!! Legal was suppose 2 be a 2 hr paper..n I finished it w/i 1 hr n I even had time 2 check n go thru it a twice! lolx..*prayin hard tat there's no supp paper 4 all subjects especially IB!!* *prays 4 hy oso!!*
b4 the exams was CNY!! didn't really study much..juz enjoyed my time visitin relatives..catchin up wif cuz..collecting Ang Pows (the most impt part! =P lolx..) n watchin TV!! the whole list of TV programmes I listed out! lolx..
I juz went 2 Jurong ytd..2 sign the employment contract..ok! now I'm part of M1 oso le..lolx..work (trg) will starts on 20th of March..which means I still hv more time 4 my (short) holiday! ^^ better make full use of it n enjoy! will be a workin adult soon..thinkin of it makes me feel slightly fearful..thn gotta travel 2 jurong blah blah blah..hmm..will get used 2 it soon..i'm very adaptable! =)
I am now still hooked on youtube!! lolx..watchin lots of taiwan's idol shows!! lolx..as I'm speakin rite now..I'm watchin "It Started With a Kiss" (er zuo ju zi wen)!! lolx..finished watchin my "Zhong ji yi ban" le!! lolx..can't wait 4 "Zhong ji yi jia"!! lolx..all the show hv my fav. Jiro!! ^^ lolx..
n heard from hy.."It Started With a Kiss" part 2 is oso filmin rite now as the same time as "Zhong ji yi jia"!! poor Jiro..will be so exhausted from filmin 2 shows @ the same time..artiste are really nt ez 2 be..they muz be physically, emotionally and psychologically strong in all areas..I really respect them! *salute*
ok..enuff of bloggin..time 2 continue appreciatin the beautiful works of artiste..lolx..ciao!
Exams & CNY are over! Gt the M1 job! hooked on youtube..
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Exams are over!! hv some confidence in both although there was a slight regretful part..I didn't hv enuff time 2 finish my MA2 paper..the last qn remainin 2 parts..haiz..summore is ez de lor..I know how 2 do de lor..haiz..anyway it's over..nvm..no use cryin over spilled milk..
n the 1st time in my life I complete a paper w/i 1 hr!! Legal was suppose 2 be a 2 hr paper..n I finished it w/i 1 hr n I even had time 2 check n go thru it a twice! lolx..*prayin hard tat there's no supp paper 4 all subjects especially IB!!* *prays 4 hy oso!!*
b4 the exams was CNY!! didn't really study much..juz enjoyed my time visitin relatives..catchin up wif cuz..collecting Ang Pows (the most impt part! =P lolx..) n watchin TV!! the whole list of TV programmes I listed out! lolx..
I juz went 2 Jurong ytd..2 sign the employment contract..ok! now I'm part of M1 oso le..lolx..work (trg) will starts on 20th of March..which means I still hv more time 4 my (short) holiday! ^^ better make full use of it n enjoy! will be a workin adult soon..thinkin of it makes me feel slightly fearful..thn gotta travel 2 jurong blah blah blah..hmm..will get used 2 it soon..i'm very adaptable! =)
I am now still hooked on youtube!! lolx..watchin lots of taiwan's idol shows!! lolx..as I'm speakin rite now..I'm watchin "It Started With a Kiss" (er zuo ju zi wen)!! lolx..finished watchin my "Zhong ji yi ban" le!! lolx..can't wait 4 "Zhong ji yi jia"!! lolx..all the show hv my fav. Jiro!! ^^ lolx..
n heard from hy.."It Started With a Kiss" part 2 is oso filmin rite now as the same time as "Zhong ji yi jia"!! poor Jiro..will be so exhausted from filmin 2 shows @ the same time..artiste are really nt ez 2 be..they muz be physically, emotionally and psychologically strong in all areas..I really respect them! *salute*
ok..enuff of bloggin..time 2 continue appreciatin the beautiful works of artiste..lolx..ciao!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995