yay!! 2day the 3 of us finally meet up!! finally get a chance 2 exchange our last yr's x'mas gifs n oso 4 me 2 obtain my belated bdae presents n celebration..lolx..
tat's lyk WAY WAY past issues le..lolx..anyway it's ok..n so I met mich on the bus as planned bt instead of 10+..it was 11+..I know wat u all are thinkin..I late rite?! I overslept rite?! NO!! nt me tis time!!
I was up very early le..was on time..thn whn I was abt 2 leave my home..I gif mich a msg n gt replied wif a call, "Hey, we meet 1 hr later ok? cos I juz wake up..heeheez.." dotx..great..so I juz sat in front of my tv n watch kids central cartoon..lolx..long time since I woke up early on a wk end so take the chance 2 watch my cartoons..lolx..
so we took the train n set out 4 the LONG LONG journey to the west..lolx..all the way 2 BOON LAY!! lolx..thn we meet sarah @ mac..n there we exchanged our long awaited x'mas presents..lolx..bought our (breakfast/lunch)..take away..plannin 2 go sarah's new hse thn eat..dun waste time there..
however..dunno is sarah & vince no sense of direction or stay there nt long enuff..hvn get know there well..we were being brought 2 the wrong places a few times whn we wanted 2 take a cab back 2 her hse..found a spot tat can wait 4 taxi thn realize taxi dun stop here cos ppl can alite @ the taxi stand further down from whr we were standin n it's near the Jurong Point!! great..so we walked back n proceed 2 the taxi stand..waited VERY LONG 4 the taxi cos LONG queue..lolx..I believe tis way rite..it would hv been faster wif the bus..lolx..
1st time @ sarah's new hse..a terrace hse..rather big..3 storey..there were 5 dogs..(includin uncle marble!), 3 cats (the usuals) n a new black kitten! rather active n notti..claws rather sharp as it goes thru my jeans tat my flesh could feel them n it's the one tat bites..bt it's VERY SMALL n cute! lolx..so it's bite is lyk a nibble..lolx..
stayed awhile n tried vince's new creation..Cheese Bread! nt bad leh! quite nice..love it..would lyk the recipe pls! lolx..played wif the pets n we left 4 Jurong Entertainment Centre!
long time no see de poor injured 'Uncle Marble'! gettin fatter le..n more fluffy..hahaz..
only manage 2 get a shot of 'Pika'..lolx..he's the most guai de le..lolx..
another shot of another dog from the window! feel tat it's so cute! although I 4gt who's tat..hahaz..
Kbox!! enjoyed ourselves..sang quite a lot of songs..each individual has a whole chunk of songs from a particular singer or band..lolx..so was bz insertin song thru out..lolx..bt whn sing till quite 2 the end..me throat n voice is drained..can't hit normal high notes tat I supposely can hit..sang quite strangely 2..lolx..think is due 2 lots of screamin during Mayday's songs..lolx..mich..all ur fault..lolx..
My presents from them..^^
Gt a cute piggie tat is recordable!! lolx..mich recorded a msg (act-cute de wor..), "Oink! Oink! Jessica. Merry Christmas! Oink! Oink!" love it thx mich! ^^
Gt a box of CHOCOLATES from mich as bdae present! lolx..mich! plannin 2 make me fat izzit?! evil sia u..lolx..bt I love chocolates! lolx..thx! ^^
Gt a metal bk mark from sarah & vince wif my name on it! cute! bt it's quite heavy lor..dun think I'll use it..lolx..juz keep n treasure..thx! ^^
Gt a 4-leaf clover pendant from sarah & vince! nice! will wear it de wor! no worries! only dunno whn..lolx..thx! ^^
Only prob was tat sarah & vince 4gt my bdae present..lolx..so sarah decided 2 pay 4 my share 4 the Kbox..lolx..thx again! ^^
Gt myself a cute bk mark n small organizer from the SPCA stall over there out of nowhere..lolx..can use whn go work..^^
although I didn't spend @ Kbox..I spent $67+ 4 my workin clothes..(actually gt 2 blouse n 2 pants) OMG..n worse..juz a few mins later I spend $97 buying the bus & train concession..it's 4 work..cos I calculated it realize it's more worth it if I buy the concession..so gt it..the concession starts on the 20th, tues (the day I start work lor..)
heartache..spent so much @ a time..in 1 day..haiz..think my breakfast from now everyday will be juz a 'bao' lolx..budget..dunno can 'tahan' till 26th of April whn I get my pay...lolx..
it's late le..gtg slp le..nitez! had a fun day! ^^ thx gals n vince!
yay!! 2day the 3 of us finally meet up!! finally get a chance 2 exchange our last yr's x'mas gifs n oso 4 me 2 obtain my belated bdae presents n celebration..lolx..
tat's lyk WAY WAY past issues le..lolx..anyway it's ok..n so I met mich on the bus as planned bt instead of 10+..it was 11+..I know wat u all are thinkin..I late rite?! I overslept rite?! NO!! nt me tis time!!
I was up very early le..was on time..thn whn I was abt 2 leave my home..I gif mich a msg n gt replied wif a call, "Hey, we meet 1 hr later ok? cos I juz wake up..heeheez.." dotx..great..so I juz sat in front of my tv n watch kids central cartoon..lolx..long time since I woke up early on a wk end so take the chance 2 watch my cartoons..lolx..
so we took the train n set out 4 the LONG LONG journey to the west..lolx..all the way 2 BOON LAY!! lolx..thn we meet sarah @ mac..n there we exchanged our long awaited x'mas presents..lolx..bought our (breakfast/lunch)..take away..plannin 2 go sarah's new hse thn eat..dun waste time there..
however..dunno is sarah & vince no sense of direction or stay there nt long enuff..hvn get know there well..we were being brought 2 the wrong places a few times whn we wanted 2 take a cab back 2 her hse..found a spot tat can wait 4 taxi thn realize taxi dun stop here cos ppl can alite @ the taxi stand further down from whr we were standin n it's near the Jurong Point!! great..so we walked back n proceed 2 the taxi stand..waited VERY LONG 4 the taxi cos LONG queue..lolx..I believe tis way rite..it would hv been faster wif the bus..lolx..
1st time @ sarah's new hse..a terrace hse..rather big..3 storey..there were 5 dogs..(includin uncle marble!), 3 cats (the usuals) n a new black kitten! rather active n notti..claws rather sharp as it goes thru my jeans tat my flesh could feel them n it's the one tat bites..bt it's VERY SMALL n cute! lolx..so it's bite is lyk a nibble..lolx..
stayed awhile n tried vince's new creation..Cheese Bread! nt bad leh! quite nice..love it..would lyk the recipe pls! lolx..played wif the pets n we left 4 Jurong Entertainment Centre!
long time no see de poor injured 'Uncle Marble'! gettin fatter le..n more fluffy..hahaz..
only manage 2 get a shot of 'Pika'..lolx..he's the most guai de le..lolx..
another shot of another dog from the window! feel tat it's so cute! although I 4gt who's tat..hahaz..
Kbox!! enjoyed ourselves..sang quite a lot of songs..each individual has a whole chunk of songs from a particular singer or band..lolx..so was bz insertin song thru out..lolx..bt whn sing till quite 2 the end..me throat n voice is drained..can't hit normal high notes tat I supposely can hit..sang quite strangely 2..lolx..think is due 2 lots of screamin during Mayday's songs..lolx..mich..all ur fault..lolx..
My presents from them..^^
Gt a cute piggie tat is recordable!! lolx..mich recorded a msg (act-cute de wor..), "Oink! Oink! Jessica. Merry Christmas! Oink! Oink!" love it thx mich! ^^
Gt a box of CHOCOLATES from mich as bdae present! lolx..mich! plannin 2 make me fat izzit?! evil sia u..lolx..bt I love chocolates! lolx..thx! ^^
Gt a metal bk mark from sarah & vince wif my name on it! cute! bt it's quite heavy lor..dun think I'll use it..lolx..juz keep n treasure..thx! ^^
Gt a 4-leaf clover pendant from sarah & vince! nice! will wear it de wor! no worries! only dunno whn..lolx..thx! ^^
Only prob was tat sarah & vince 4gt my bdae present..lolx..so sarah decided 2 pay 4 my share 4 the Kbox..lolx..thx again! ^^
Gt myself a cute bk mark n small organizer from the SPCA stall over there out of nowhere..lolx..can use whn go work..^^
although I didn't spend @ Kbox..I spent $67+ 4 my workin clothes..(actually gt 2 blouse n 2 pants) OMG..n worse..juz a few mins later I spend $97 buying the bus & train concession..it's 4 work..cos I calculated it realize it's more worth it if I buy the concession..so gt it..the concession starts on the 20th, tues (the day I start work lor..)
heartache..spent so much @ a time..in 1 day..haiz..think my breakfast from now everyday will be juz a 'bao' lolx..budget..dunno can 'tahan' till 26th of April whn I get my pay...lolx..
it's late le..gtg slp le..nitez! had a fun day! ^^ thx gals n vince!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995