|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
1st wk of trg..
Sunday, March 25, 2007


the 1st wk of my trg 4 my future job, CSO -- Customer Service Officer..trg was rather dry..all the basic info tat one need 2 know whn one joins a company..learnt many things tat are also related n required by my position..bt as they are confidential..thus I can't reveal..hahaz..

bt had lots of fun durin trg..it still feels lyk goin 4 normal lessons only longer hrs..lolx..bt nt bad la..there are breaks here and there n there's still the 45 mins lunch break..currently trg @ Aljunied there..only 4 the 1st 3 wks..after tat gotta go back 2 Jurong the Call Centre there le..hahaz..so only tis 3 wks can slp slightly later..lolx..

our tis trg batch only hv 12 ppl in it includin me n hy..let me see if I can rmb all their names..as I'm the 1st wk trainee i/c..me, hy, pearly, grace, terry, jacqueline, janice, elaine, insyirah, carmen, lee chin and the only guy, alvin. hahaz.my memory nt bad sia..lolx..

although it was only a short wk wif only 4 days..bt @ times, it feels rather draggy..lolx..so always lookin 4ward 2 wk ends..I believe tat in-future i'll always be doin so 2..lolx..n so ytd I met my dear bb!! ^^ met him after his IPPT test..he passed!! ^^ congrats!! went 2 Bedok's Princess cinema n watched Mr Bean's Holiday..lolx..ok la..rather funny..nt nv reach expectations tat funny..many stunts copy last time those tv series de..

bt 1 frustratin thing bout watchin such children shows and we watch early is tat there'll be ALOT of kids..n those stupid kids are noisy..bt it's normal la..bt nt only noisy lor..they keep kickin the seats in front..n I'm seated infront of them!! pissed..argh!! so irritatin lor..bth!! I turned n stare @ them so long..dunno how 2 'zi dong' so I juz shoot them rite in their face loudly, "CAN U STOP KICKIN THE SEAT?!" n I was sounded really pissed..they stopped! good. bt I heard from my bf tat after a while later they start again..so he turned n scolded them "Chee..." he didn't finish his word..n he didn't hv 2..it stopped rite after tat..lolx..kids ah..nowadays..terrible..thn tell u properly dunno understand de lor..or dunno how 2 listen de lor..muz ppl scold thn understand n listen...

after the show..my dear bb still feelin 'bu shuang' lolx..so we decided 2 go tamp the arcade n play pool 2 vent his frustration n let him feel better..bt by the time we reach there..he changed his mind le..lolx..cos he saw Seoul Garden..he wanna eat cos he nv eat b4..lolx..so he say eat lor..dun play pool..lolx..wanna experience it..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Dear bb's 1st time @ Seoul Garden..lolx..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'cookin..'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A plate FULL of prawns!! lolx..my fav..lolx..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ice-cream dessert sprinkled wif rasins..done by me!! Heeheez..^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tryin 2 take the scenery behind me 2gether wif me..lolx..

k la..gotta go slp soon le..tml still gotta go 2 work..nitez 2 all!!

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ ^^


8:38 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter