tml's the IB test..e-lecture 1-8..from 40 MCQ become 60 MCQ!! dots..thn from 1 hr paper become 1 and a half hr paper..dots..heng he nv increase the topics tat is tested..arbo I bish him lor..lolx..he nth better 2 do hor..increase the qns n waste my time..ben lai can go out shoppin earlier de...
studied ytd @ home wif hy..ok..we didn't spend most of our time study..cos hy keeps gettin distracted my 'something' and keeps playin wif it..thn she oso kena distracted by my yr bk..cos she knows lots of BDS ppl..so see their last time the classphoto lor..she say all the hairstyle all look VERY 'jing dian'..(classical [obiang in other words]) lolx..n tat includes me, pz sui ling as well..hahaz..bt I still did studied..till lect 5 (half only)
hy's masterpiece n major distraction..lolx..
hy's 2nd distraction..lolx..her 2nd masterpiece..
n my masterpieces..lolx..
2day I contined my 5 (the other half) thn oso did 6 and 7 (half) in sch wif hy in the biz sch study rm..lolx..n 4 2 days..we've both snacked on lots of snacks while studyin..hahaz..die..the more I study the more I snack..so the fatter I'll get..so I muz study lesser in order 2 slim down..lolx..
yay!! tml goin shoppin wif sarah n mich!! they wanna make use of my This Fashion card 2 get discount..hahaz..most prob is they buy ba..me no $$ le..haiz..so many things I wanna buy..make-up stuff..(mascara, loose powder, blush & many others), the long awaited purple nail polish..will get it whn I go Hougang Mall the shop Bluez! lolx..small bottle n cheap! lolx..
sarah move hse change 2 next fri le..lolx..cos there're some changes on some things..n was sayin whether can stay over n shun bian celebrate my belated bdae blah blah blah..lolx..oso dunno can anot..will c again how..
n hy ah..u insomia rite..go listen 2 the IB tutor's lect la..any 1..thn think can help u fall asleep le..arbo eat 'mai bing' (malt biscuit) can help 2 'cui sui' (urge slp)..I think..tat time dunno watch wat show say de..lolx..arbo juz use the method I say..drink warm milk..lolx..
ok..gotta go back study n continue my lect 7 (later half) and the last lect 8..still need 2 do IB Forum..lolx..bye!
tml's the IB test..e-lecture 1-8..from 40 MCQ become 60 MCQ!! dots..thn from 1 hr paper become 1 and a half hr paper..dots..heng he nv increase the topics tat is tested..arbo I bish him lor..lolx..he nth better 2 do hor..increase the qns n waste my time..ben lai can go out shoppin earlier de...
studied ytd @ home wif hy..ok..we didn't spend most of our time study..cos hy keeps gettin distracted my 'something' and keeps playin wif it..thn she oso kena distracted by my yr bk..cos she knows lots of BDS ppl..so see their last time the classphoto lor..she say all the hairstyle all look VERY 'jing dian'..(classical [obiang in other words]) lolx..n tat includes me, pz sui ling as well..hahaz..bt I still did studied..till lect 5 (half only)
hy's masterpiece n major distraction..lolx..
hy's 2nd distraction..lolx..her 2nd masterpiece..
n my masterpieces..lolx..
2day I contined my 5 (the other half) thn oso did 6 and 7 (half) in sch wif hy in the biz sch study rm..lolx..n 4 2 days..we've both snacked on lots of snacks while studyin..hahaz..die..the more I study the more I snack..so the fatter I'll get..so I muz study lesser in order 2 slim down..lolx..
yay!! tml goin shoppin wif sarah n mich!! they wanna make use of my This Fashion card 2 get discount..hahaz..most prob is they buy ba..me no $$ le..haiz..so many things I wanna buy..make-up stuff..(mascara, loose powder, blush & many others), the long awaited purple nail polish..will get it whn I go Hougang Mall the shop Bluez! lolx..small bottle n cheap! lolx..
sarah move hse change 2 next fri le..lolx..cos there're some changes on some things..n was sayin whether can stay over n shun bian celebrate my belated bdae blah blah blah..lolx..oso dunno can anot..will c again how..
n hy ah..u insomia rite..go listen 2 the IB tutor's lect la..any 1..thn think can help u fall asleep le..arbo eat 'mai bing' (malt biscuit) can help 2 'cui sui' (urge slp)..I think..tat time dunno watch wat show say de..lolx..arbo juz use the method I say..drink warm milk..lolx..
ok..gotta go back study n continue my lect 7 (later half) and the last lect 8..still need 2 do IB Forum..lolx..bye!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995