|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Shoppin day @ Bugis...
Monday, February 12, 2007


2day me, sy n hy went shoppin @ bugis again!! lolx..

me n sy went 2 Little India 1st 2 get our eyebrows trimmed wif eyebrow threadin..my 1st time tryin eyebrow treadin!! it was still ok @ the top of the eyebrows..similar to pluckin..bt only the pain is @ 1 shot alot de..lolx..the painful part is the bottom of the eyebrow which is nearer 2 our eyes de..damn pain sia..cos the skin thin..bt ok la..worth it..nt bad..thn only $5..lastin summore..

thn we walked 2 Bugis..we were enjoyin urselves..eating ice-cream..shoppin OG.. and I FINALLY bought my mascara..Maybeline's Lash Discovery..black..n sy kena tempted by MANY pinkie bags (Nike, Adidas) which are sellin quite cheap..lolx..

next we squeeze our way thru Bugis Street and into Bugis Junction 4 toilet n meet hy..wah..2day is Monday lor..bt Bugis alot of ppl lor..had our early dinner @ Pastamania thn went 2 Watsons & Missha.. sy get her cream..thn me get my hair treatment serum n hy get her nail polish..lolx..[hy!! rmb I wanna borrow ur purple nail polish wor!! lolx..]

thn we browse thru all the manicure shops in Bugis 2 check prices n in the end hy n sy decide nt 2 do le..cos ex..they'll rather do themselves..lolx..so we shopped ard Bugis Street.. they gt their nail art stuff n they oso got my bdae present..lolx..get me 2 try on summore n buy rite in front of me..thn still can say I bring home n wrap..tml gif u surprise..what kinda surprise is there whn I already knw wat it is n I event tried on it..Diaoz.. -_-

anyway wasn't feel very well thru out the shoppin time..felt lyk vomittin..tot it was the nail polish those smell..bt guess not..think is I ate 2 full..in then end..I end up vomittin..Sorry ppl!! hmm..wat a day..thn travelled home..n b4 I reach home..made a pit stop n went 2 Sheng Siong 2 get some tibits..somethin 4 the class n the clique tml..

ok..it's way past 12..it's the 13 of Feb!! it's my bdae!! i'm 20 le!! OMG!! so fast!! can't believe it..n a few hv wished my "Happy Birthday!" bt my dear bb hvn..feels a little sad..bo xin..lolx.. nvm..anyway I'm 1 yr older le..20..feels lyk I can't be a kid anymore n hv 2 grow up n be an adult..can't do childish stuff n such..just feel lyk la..bt I believe there's a kid in every1 so heck! juz go on n do childish stuff..hahaz..i'm still young..n always young! young @ heart!!

ok..tat's enuff 4 2day..gotta go..hvn do MA tut..think juz copy hy's de..it's late le..lolx.. Oops! =X

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ gettin another yr older..


9:42 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter