|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Tuesday, January 16, 2007


T_T......
Y are there tears flowin down my eyes..
y do I feel so hurt..
y do I feel so sad..
y do u hv 2 do all these @ tis time..
@ tis time whn I shld be doin lots of stuff..I shld be doin my tut 4 tml..I shld be doin my IB online forum tut..I shld be studyin my IB 4 tml test..
.
if I do nt do well..80% goes 2 u..all bcos of ur fault..u made me lyk tis..dun put the whole blame on me..u are also partially responsible..stupid m**..sayin things tat hurt me..whn I did nt do anything wrong..whn I do things some way..I hv my reasons..although my way of doin things does please u as it is nt 2 ur likin..nt UR way of doin things..bt I lyk 2 do things my way..
.
I hv plans..I hv reasons..I feel tat there is nt a need 2 explain my way...my reasons as u wun understand..y can't u juz gif me more time..observe and u will c my way..my reason..even if u dun c my reason bt u'll still c my way..n the goal desired will also be reached..juz tat wif my way..nt urs..so wat's wrong wif tat?!
.
dun u know tat there are many ways 2 go about 2 reach a goal?! u mite lyk ur way bt ppl hv their own way..argh! u're juz lyk d**..I dun wanna say anymore..my tearin has stopped n I dun wanna get it all started again..
.
grateful 2 my dear bb who listened 2 my complains and was there 4 me whn I needed u..thanks! really feel much better after pourin it all out..thanks 4 the listenin ear..now I juz need some sweet stuff 2 cheer me up..*sweet therapy!* hahaz..miraclely it works 4 me! heeheez..
.
anyway was thinkin of attendin the Fahrenheit qian chang hui (signing and singing event) @ K union on 28th @ 2p.m..thn tat day I saw the album..there's tis pass thing..so conclusion..I need a pass 2 attend the event..2 c fahrenheit..so..guess I gotta buy their album..gt mich 2 accompany me!! hahaz..she oso hv craze on them..although nt as crazy as mine I guess..hahaz..can't wait 2 c them..
(dreamt of them ytd nite..hahaz..was quite a sweet dream! lolx..)
k la..think gtg go do my tut 4 tml..as 4 the studyin..tml c how ba..c wat can I do..off 2 slp soon after attemptin or doin my tut..
.
signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ *swollen red eyes*


12:10 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter