OMG!! I tot no hope le lor..I wanted 2 buy the Fahrenheit the album tat comes wif poster n most importantly the pass 2 their event!! I find bugis n my hse opp ytd..bt dun hv..all sold out..haiz..so disappointed lor..bt finally!! 2day!! let me found them @ Orchard MRT station the CD-rama there!! surprise surprise!! nv expect such a popular place 2 hv stock!! lolx..thank god!!
so I gt me n mich a copy lor..yay!! so happy!! ^^ was smilin the whole day n protectin my dear poster from being kena by droplets of rain..hahaz..bt now there's a prob..I dunno the pass 4 the event is 4 the K Union 1 or 4 the IMM 1..lolx..pass nv state..cham..lolx..any1 who knows pls clear my doubts! hahaz..
Finally!! we gt a chance n the free time 2 go SHOPPIN!! lolx..shop 4 adrian's bdae present..n his troublesome gf (yl) =X decide very long..in the end finally decide on 1 le..thn we all pay..bt the shop service gd lor..they still allow us 2 come back n change if the size dun fit..even though adrian's bdae celebration is on 4 feb!! lolx..gd sia..
anyway before, durin n after buyin his present..we looked n shopped ard 4 our own stuff..hahaz..I bout a bottle of nail polish from Missha!! it's orange bt look lyk pink..hahaz..new colour which I dun hv..tat's 4 new yr!! hahaz.. we're all actually plannin n lookin 4 stuff 4 CNY..hahaz..
and I hv decided 2 settle on a specific style of heels le..(shoes) lolx..didn't know I could fit in n it look nice on me..so will be lookin ard..anyway still gt time..ard 1 mth..
my CNY shoppin list! -shoes (heels) -another top (could be dress..) -*maybe* a new jeans -eyebrow trimmin!! -*maybe* go trim my hair (tat's all 4 the time being..)
OMG!! I tot no hope le lor..I wanted 2 buy the Fahrenheit the album tat comes wif poster n most importantly the pass 2 their event!! I find bugis n my hse opp ytd..bt dun hv..all sold out..haiz..so disappointed lor..bt finally!! 2day!! let me found them @ Orchard MRT station the CD-rama there!! surprise surprise!! nv expect such a popular place 2 hv stock!! lolx..thank god!!
so I gt me n mich a copy lor..yay!! so happy!! ^^ was smilin the whole day n protectin my dear poster from being kena by droplets of rain..hahaz..bt now there's a prob..I dunno the pass 4 the event is 4 the K Union 1 or 4 the IMM 1..lolx..pass nv state..cham..lolx..any1 who knows pls clear my doubts! hahaz..
Finally!! we gt a chance n the free time 2 go SHOPPIN!! lolx..shop 4 adrian's bdae present..n his troublesome gf (yl) =X decide very long..in the end finally decide on 1 le..thn we all pay..bt the shop service gd lor..they still allow us 2 come back n change if the size dun fit..even though adrian's bdae celebration is on 4 feb!! lolx..gd sia..
anyway before, durin n after buyin his present..we looked n shopped ard 4 our own stuff..hahaz..I bout a bottle of nail polish from Missha!! it's orange bt look lyk pink..hahaz..new colour which I dun hv..tat's 4 new yr!! hahaz.. we're all actually plannin n lookin 4 stuff 4 CNY..hahaz..
and I hv decided 2 settle on a specific style of heels le..(shoes) lolx..didn't know I could fit in n it look nice on me..so will be lookin ard..anyway still gt time..ard 1 mth..
my CNY shoppin list! -shoes (heels) -another top (could be dress..) -*maybe* a new jeans -eyebrow trimmin!! -*maybe* go trim my hair (tat's all 4 the time being..)
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995