|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Sunday, December 03, 2006


yay!! the last wk of SIP is OVER!! Wahahaz!! so happy!! finally!! 3 mths hv passed..learnt quite alot @ work..things such as greater tolerance and so on..hahaz..ok la..there were ups n downs..experienced quite alot..

bt our company nt bad sia..gif us $150 incentive..they shld sia..all the hard work n overtime spent on them..hahaz..the even sweeter thing is our supervisor & the department, RDS, they gt us a small little gif from Perlini Silver..^^ Thanks!! tat's really so sweet of them!! didn't expect it de..thn rebecca & elaine still treat me lunch @ tis jap restaurant @ bugis..luckily we gt them some snacks as farewell gifts n how 2 thank them for all tat they had taught us..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Necklace given by our RDS Dept ppl..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our last pay cheque!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jap Restaurant whr I was treated..

OMG!! my last wk was damn bloody bz lor..argh..y lyk tat de..can't let me juz pass my last wk peacefully ma?! the thing keep gt things wrong lor..I've 2 keep changin n sortin..so xian..last day le still gt things wrong lor..still correctin lor..waste my time..thn lyk very scare I nth 2 do lyk tat..wanna 'sai' things 4 me..I even had 2 work durin lunch time..last day take away from the cafe downstairs n eat in pantry while workin..so sian..bt heng is last day le..

yay!! A student's life is still so much better!! ^^ how I miss sch..hahaz..bt sch starts a little 2 early..lolx..can't lyk gif us some holiday break ma?! lyk 1 wk I oso happy lor..str. away start sch..

last wk sat was mich's bdae..was suppose 2 celebrate de...it was sunday..n vinc need 2 bk in..so celebrate tis wk..belated de..plan was 2 go ice-skatin..in the end..plan screw up..can't ice-skate cos some competition held there..xian..go kbox the time oso very bu san bu si..so oso nv..

xian leh...travel all the way from the east of S'pore 2 the west side juz 2 ice-skate bt yet can't..haiz..feels so sian..i've been waitin 4 so long lor...finally gt chance n time bt can't..haiz..

thus we watched movie!! Happy Feet!! if u love musicals n cartoons..u'll love it!! after movie we had our dinner @ jurong thn went back 2 sarah's hse n play wif dogs n cats..lolx..

hmm..late le..think I go slp le..~nite~


12:57 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter