I'm bloody pissed of by my parents AGAIN!! argh!! n the reason?! it's always the same!! Oops! they did it again!!
why muz mum always scold me whn anything is done wrongly..I admit tat I am quite absent-minded n careless..bt it mite nt be my fault rite?! shldn't u check n clarify 1st b4 scoldin me?! FREAK!! n tis time it REALLY ISN'T MY FAULT!! It's my stupid bro!! argh!! I really hate it whn parents zhong nan qing nu..2 make matter worse..they are unreasonable..+ a emotionally unstable dad..wat more can I ask 4 man..argh!!
tis was wat happened..
I cooked dinner 4 mum..mushroom soup wif pasta(fussilli) in it..it's nice..i love it..she like it..dad tried some n bro had a bowl of juz mushroom soup..
I soaked the whole empty pot wif water n left it in the basin 2gether wif the ladel, my bowl n my spoon...I soak it 2 make it easier 2 wash off the stains later..n while soakin..I went 2 shower..bt b4 soakin..I scooped out the remainin mushroom soup 4 my bro..
whn I came out of the shower..I gt scolded tat I dunno how 2 soak the bowls n pots after cookin..thn leave it there..(HELLO!! I LEFT IT THERE 2 SOAK!! I DID IT JUZ B4 i WENT 2 SHOWER!! I CLEARLY RMB I DID SOAK THEM!!) n I nv asked u 2 help me wash..i'm juz washin it later..after i'm outta e showers..
I was clarifyin wif u..tellin u tat I DID soak them in water!! I SERIOUSLY RMB!! thn mum says u go n c urself.. bt I was VERY SURE i did soak them!! so I tried 2 clarify myself again!!
in comes my emotionally crazy dad who starts shoutin..sayin wat the way I talk or watever crap..couldn't be bothered 2 listen anyway..I couldn't care anymore..
I walked 2 the kitchen basin n look @ whr I left the soaked pots n bowl n stuff..THEY ARE ALL SOAKED IN WATER 2 THE BRIM!! O_O WAT'S WRONG WIF U?? GT A EYE PROBLEM OR WAT?? BLIND?? GHOST COVERED UR EYES?!! FREAKIN FREAK!! ARGH!! the only thing tat was nt soaked is my STUPID BRO'S EMPTY BOWL N SPOON!!
n obviously that green plastic spoon is my bro's 1!! mine's the grey n my bro's the green!! so y are u scoldin me?!! can't u get ur facts rite b4 doin anything?! argh!! so freakin angry!! n dad..pls lor..i've been ur daughter 4 19 yrs lor..livin under the same roof 4 19yrs n u still dunno the way I talk meh?! summore I wasn't very harsh lor..I juz dun lyk ppl yuen wang me lor..so I juz protested agaist wat I knew n felt was wrong! wat's wrong wif tat?! I wasn't being rude or wat lor..freak! all bcos of my freakin stupid bro..made me so pissed off..
I was plannin 2 slp early de..slp rite after I was done dryin my hair..cos tml gt NAPFA test..so gotta slp early..it's @ 7.15a.m!! so I gotta wake up @ 6a.m!! bt now..my plan is spoiled all bcos of such silly things..bcos of all these silly things..I am damn freakin pissed..n if I dun let it out some whr..I definitely can't slp..n they still dun know tat it's my bro's fault..they're happily watchin vcd..dunno the anger tat's goin thru me..
I dun wanna say so much..otherwise there will be more arguments..enuff is enuff..I gotta rest..it's late..gonna be 12 soon..nite all...
I'm bloody pissed of by my parents AGAIN!! argh!! n the reason?! it's always the same!! Oops! they did it again!!
why muz mum always scold me whn anything is done wrongly..I admit tat I am quite absent-minded n careless..bt it mite nt be my fault rite?! shldn't u check n clarify 1st b4 scoldin me?! FREAK!! n tis time it REALLY ISN'T MY FAULT!! It's my stupid bro!! argh!! I really hate it whn parents zhong nan qing nu..2 make matter worse..they are unreasonable..+ a emotionally unstable dad..wat more can I ask 4 man..argh!!
tis was wat happened..
I cooked dinner 4 mum..mushroom soup wif pasta(fussilli) in it..it's nice..i love it..she like it..dad tried some n bro had a bowl of juz mushroom soup..
I soaked the whole empty pot wif water n left it in the basin 2gether wif the ladel, my bowl n my spoon...I soak it 2 make it easier 2 wash off the stains later..n while soakin..I went 2 shower..bt b4 soakin..I scooped out the remainin mushroom soup 4 my bro..
whn I came out of the shower..I gt scolded tat I dunno how 2 soak the bowls n pots after cookin..thn leave it there..(HELLO!! I LEFT IT THERE 2 SOAK!! I DID IT JUZ B4 i WENT 2 SHOWER!! I CLEARLY RMB I DID SOAK THEM!!) n I nv asked u 2 help me wash..i'm juz washin it later..after i'm outta e showers..
I was clarifyin wif u..tellin u tat I DID soak them in water!! I SERIOUSLY RMB!! thn mum says u go n c urself.. bt I was VERY SURE i did soak them!! so I tried 2 clarify myself again!!
in comes my emotionally crazy dad who starts shoutin..sayin wat the way I talk or watever crap..couldn't be bothered 2 listen anyway..I couldn't care anymore..
I walked 2 the kitchen basin n look @ whr I left the soaked pots n bowl n stuff..THEY ARE ALL SOAKED IN WATER 2 THE BRIM!! O_O WAT'S WRONG WIF U?? GT A EYE PROBLEM OR WAT?? BLIND?? GHOST COVERED UR EYES?!! FREAKIN FREAK!! ARGH!! the only thing tat was nt soaked is my STUPID BRO'S EMPTY BOWL N SPOON!!
n obviously that green plastic spoon is my bro's 1!! mine's the grey n my bro's the green!! so y are u scoldin me?!! can't u get ur facts rite b4 doin anything?! argh!! so freakin angry!! n dad..pls lor..i've been ur daughter 4 19 yrs lor..livin under the same roof 4 19yrs n u still dunno the way I talk meh?! summore I wasn't very harsh lor..I juz dun lyk ppl yuen wang me lor..so I juz protested agaist wat I knew n felt was wrong! wat's wrong wif tat?! I wasn't being rude or wat lor..freak! all bcos of my freakin stupid bro..made me so pissed off..
I was plannin 2 slp early de..slp rite after I was done dryin my hair..cos tml gt NAPFA test..so gotta slp early..it's @ 7.15a.m!! so I gotta wake up @ 6a.m!! bt now..my plan is spoiled all bcos of such silly things..bcos of all these silly things..I am damn freakin pissed..n if I dun let it out some whr..I definitely can't slp..n they still dun know tat it's my bro's fault..they're happily watchin vcd..dunno the anger tat's goin thru me..
I dun wanna say so much..otherwise there will be more arguments..enuff is enuff..I gotta rest..it's late..gonna be 12 soon..nite all...
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995