ytd was saturday..suppose 2 be a happy day..bt my day was spoiled by my shop opposite the video shop..
My dear n I intended to rent some movies n watch thru the day away..who knows..I waited for WHOLE 40 mins +!!! kaoz..summore I'm his regular customer lor..(actually it's my mum) damn pissed off lor..I know and can c tat u are bz la..bt I came here ALOT earlier than the other customers lor..I have already decide wat 2 rent..thn u waste my time away..cause my dear bb 2 be in anger n left the shop..waited outside 4 me..I was so pissed can..pissed till cry lor..
bt it's over..dun wanna think so much le..after tat we went home n we watch Kang Xi Lai Le on youtube..funny show..made us SO MUCH happier..
tat was ytd..oh! n FINALLY manage 2 get my hor fun!! lolx..had been cravin 4 it 4 some time..lolx..
2day went 2 my dear bb's hse lor..spend the day watchin vcd..thn later maybe goin 2 kovan or hougang 2 eat dinner..shit! I hvn done my e-journal yet..xian..aiyah..later in the nite thn do..
OH! now since I'm done wif Goong, I'm on Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi on youtube now..hahaz..nice..cute! cool!! lolx..nv know shao wei can be so cool de..hahaz...quite mesmerizin..lolx.. =X hahaz..next show after tis is Wei Xiao Pasta!! Elaine intro de..hahaz..bt tat's quite far la..me now only on episode 2 of AQMFS only..lolx..
ytd was saturday..suppose 2 be a happy day..bt my day was spoiled by my shop opposite the video shop..
My dear n I intended to rent some movies n watch thru the day away..who knows..I waited for WHOLE 40 mins +!!! kaoz..summore I'm his regular customer lor..(actually it's my mum) damn pissed off lor..I know and can c tat u are bz la..bt I came here ALOT earlier than the other customers lor..I have already decide wat 2 rent..thn u waste my time away..cause my dear bb 2 be in anger n left the shop..waited outside 4 me..I was so pissed can..pissed till cry lor..
bt it's over..dun wanna think so much le..after tat we went home n we watch Kang Xi Lai Le on youtube..funny show..made us SO MUCH happier..
tat was ytd..oh! n FINALLY manage 2 get my hor fun!! lolx..had been cravin 4 it 4 some time..lolx..
2day went 2 my dear bb's hse lor..spend the day watchin vcd..thn later maybe goin 2 kovan or hougang 2 eat dinner..shit! I hvn done my e-journal yet..xian..aiyah..later in the nite thn do..
OH! now since I'm done wif Goong, I'm on Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi on youtube now..hahaz..nice..cute! cool!! lolx..nv know shao wei can be so cool de..hahaz...quite mesmerizin..lolx.. =X hahaz..next show after tis is Wei Xiao Pasta!! Elaine intro de..hahaz..bt tat's quite far la..me now only on episode 2 of AQMFS only..lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995