|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Sunday, October 15, 2006


(I c lots of spider webs...) hahaz..2 long nv blog..

the whole wk @ work was boring...nth much 2 do..both me n sy..hahaz..both of us dunno doin wat..hahaz..waitin 4 registrations..

it was so draggy the whole wk..there were days tat we were juz stonnin away..hahaz..played pool 4 the 2nd time!! after next wk..we'll hv passed half of our SIP le..it's time 2 ponder n prepare 4 our SIP report le..hmm..now whr's tat yr 1 comm. skills bk of mine..

haiz..I miss the life of a student..enjoyin our time..lots of time 2 hang out n hv fun..a much more relax life in a way...workin life's so borin..

oh! btw..I'm done watchin Goong (Princess Hours) on youtube!! wahahaz..so nice!! so sweet!! a pity episode 23 part 5 gt prob..I only manage 2 watch half of it..haiz..think maybe I'll wait n watch the missin part on tv..hope I rmb..hahaz..my next show shall be the 'ai de mo fa shi'..bt I lose sy le la..she watched it some time back le..(durin exams time the study wk n after the exams..I think..) hahaz..

sarah's bdae's approachin!! 27th of Oct..die..I hvn buy present..no idea wat 2 get 4 her..mich bought liao..haiz..now can't share wif her le..gotta go shoppin next sat n look 4 her present...

I FINALLY manage 2 go swimmin on sat!! wahahaz..so fun!! the feelin of movin in the water..hahaz..2day went 2 meet my dear bb @ his hse..watched 'Just My Luck' by lindsay lohan..nice show!! ^_^ finally oso..waited 4 it 4 wks..always been borrowed by others..Oh! and after tat we played badminton! hahaz..wah..healthy wk end sia..exercise on both sat n sun..lolx..

hmm..better go slp le..tml still gt work..haiz..i'm ALREADY hvin 'monday blues' le..n it's nt even monday..hahaz..

~bye~


10:46 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter