|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Sunday, October 01, 2006


haiz..feelin abit sad..Y?

cos juz get pay n I spent $120 on contacts n concession..xian..haiz..hvn buy the eyedrops yet lor..later gotta buy..gonna spend more $$..my $272 very fast gonna be gone..T_T

ytd..went out wif my dear bb..meetin destination: bugis...whn we met thn I know he's nt feelin well..thn dun wanna hang out at a place full of ppl..so we change shoppin destination lor...Paya Lebar This Fashion..I wanted 2 buy a top 4 work de..bt instead gt a sorta jacket..those half de..short de..n my dear bb gt a T-shirt..

after purchasin..he's still feelin uncomfortable..so we took decided 2 head back 2 his home..was a long journey sia..took train back 2 bedok..thn take 854..the air-con damn cold lor..I was shiverin thruout the whole journey..think I catch a slight cold le..

Oh! his aunt gave me moon cakes!! Gt a BIG box from BreadTalk n a small box of 4 mini snow skin moon cake..so cute..lolx..oh no...now @ home lyk gt quite a no. of moon cakes..xian..will be gettin sick of it soon..Moon Cake Festival is comin Fri..hmm..how am I gonna celebrate it sia..bt I'm workin onsite @ the Suntec City 4 the event 4 SIP..xian..

The box cover..

The box interior wif tea leaf as well..

So mini!! lolx..


12:23 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter