2day @ work..change table..me n sy gt changed 2 the telemarketers there..hmm..now telemarketers gotta change seat due 2 us..n we gotta change due 2 a new permanent staff..juz whn we were gettin used n comfortable in our seat..
haiz..feel abit isolated..bt oso gd la..nobody 'monitor' us..thn we can do wat we wan n lyk..lots of freedom! can play games..chat msn..2day damn xian sia..nth 2 do..chat wif hy on msn..played games the whole day..
hy intro lots of saddist n violent games..lolx..speakin of violent..sy 2day quite violent sia..hahaz..
oh! n the main reason I blog 2day is bcos gt pics wanna post..lolx..they pics of item I bought..we found it in a new shop juz opened @ the bendemeer mkt there..all the things so cute sia!! OMG!! die..can go bankrupt if we stay even longer in the shop..hahaz..oh! I bought tis cute spectacle box..pig pig de..so cute!! ^_^ n some other stuff which I dun wanna say wat it is yet as they are 2 be presents..hahaz..
wanted 2 put some pics..bt dunno y blogger hvin some prob..unable..I'll try again tml..
2day @ work..change table..me n sy gt changed 2 the telemarketers there..hmm..now telemarketers gotta change seat due 2 us..n we gotta change due 2 a new permanent staff..juz whn we were gettin used n comfortable in our seat..
haiz..feel abit isolated..bt oso gd la..nobody 'monitor' us..thn we can do wat we wan n lyk..lots of freedom! can play games..chat msn..2day damn xian sia..nth 2 do..chat wif hy on msn..played games the whole day..
hy intro lots of saddist n violent games..lolx..speakin of violent..sy 2day quite violent sia..hahaz..
oh! n the main reason I blog 2day is bcos gt pics wanna post..lolx..they pics of item I bought..we found it in a new shop juz opened @ the bendemeer mkt there..all the things so cute sia!! OMG!! die..can go bankrupt if we stay even longer in the shop..hahaz..oh! I bought tis cute spectacle box..pig pig de..so cute!! ^_^ n some other stuff which I dun wanna say wat it is yet as they are 2 be presents..hahaz..
wanted 2 put some pics..bt dunno y blogger hvin some prob..unable..I'll try again tml..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995