2day was another draggy borin day..had some work 2 do in the morn la..thn after tat..nth 2 do le..so free..hahaz..
2day was the 1st time our lunch is take away de..cos sy very bz gotta sort out some stupid probs caused by 2 stupid 'temp telemarketers'..haiz..hai sy n elaine so bz..nearly gotta skip lunch lor..so I go take away chai peng 4 her..
Oh! n I continued my shoppin spree!! lolx..2day gt new goods summore lor..die..everytime step in 2 the shop will spend $$ de..T_T gotta try step in2 the shop less n restrain..lolx..
these are the pics I can't upload ytd + 2day's shoppin spree!! lolx..
My work desk...
my tibits drawer...
Pig pig spectacle box...
Pig Pig hp accessory...
Doraemon spectacle box...
Forever Friends Plastic bag..
Pig Pig..
Hello Kitty...
Disney Princesses...
Mickey & Friends...
Precious thoughts...
Cars... Winnie the Pooh n Piglet...
That's all I guess..hahaz..nice n cute rite?! lolx..
2day was another draggy borin day..had some work 2 do in the morn la..thn after tat..nth 2 do le..so free..hahaz..
2day was the 1st time our lunch is take away de..cos sy very bz gotta sort out some stupid probs caused by 2 stupid 'temp telemarketers'..haiz..hai sy n elaine so bz..nearly gotta skip lunch lor..so I go take away chai peng 4 her..
Oh! n I continued my shoppin spree!! lolx..2day gt new goods summore lor..die..everytime step in 2 the shop will spend $$ de..T_T gotta try step in2 the shop less n restrain..lolx..
these are the pics I can't upload ytd + 2day's shoppin spree!! lolx..
My work desk...
my tibits drawer...
Pig pig spectacle box...
Pig Pig hp accessory...
Doraemon spectacle box...
Forever Friends Plastic bag..
Pig Pig..
Hello Kitty...
Disney Princesses...
Mickey & Friends...
Precious thoughts...
Cars... Winnie the Pooh n Piglet...
That's all I guess..hahaz..nice n cute rite?! lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995