|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Thursday, September 28, 2006


lalala..I'm so happy!!

Yay!! 2day take pay le!! muahahaz!! juz gt the check tis mornin n deposited it durin lunch time..think it will get thru by sat ba...arbo will be mon le..so happy!! lolx..

tat's the calculation n the amt of my tis mth's pay... they calculate it by addin up the days that i'll work in tis mth..till the 30th..(oso hvn 30th lor..only 28th only..lolx..) 13/21 x $440= $272.38 My very 1st Internship cheque! lolx..

yes!! tml will be Friday thn it's the wk ends!! can meet my dear bb lolx..n there's so much things wanna buy sia..

there's my bus concession..contact lens...eyedrops...mooncakes..clothes for work...shoes..slippers..tat's all I can think for the time being..

haiz..think I'll grow fat lor..everytime @ work keep snackin..gotta control..bt mouth itchy leh..argh..think next time bring chewin gum there n chew..

I still hv the urge 2 go swimmin..haiz..bt still can't yet..'gd fren' still here..haiz..

k la...gtg slp le..tml still gt work de..~nitez~


8:50 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter