|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Thursday, September 07, 2006


hmm..still tryin 2 enjoy my 10 days holiday..

ytd I meet my dear bb..feels lyk so long nv meet him le sia..lolx..misses him so much! meet him @ bugis..went 2 burlington sq..he went 2 renew his starhub internet contract..wah..starhub nt bad sia..quite generous..gif free mp3..summore is Samsung XP-Z5F..nt bad sia..the features..tot was some no name lousy mp3..lolx..

we shopped ard bugis village..I bought a top n he gt 2..my top..it's green n suitable 4 casual or go work oso can ba I guess..lolx..love it! ^^

speakin of work..SIP..i've juz counted..seems lyk it is 80 days overall..includin wk ends as well..exculdin wk ends..only 58 days..hmm..seems short bt actually nt tat short..haiz..dun think so much..i'll complain even more whn i'm servin it..

I spent the whole day 2day stayin @ home rottin..playin comp..Audition the game..lolx..aiyah..my nail polish remover no more le..use till half way only lor..my nails only half removed..lolx..funny sia..tml better get a new 1 thn remove all..

think tml I shld be meetin sarah n go trim our eyebrows..hv been talkin bout it the whole wk..oh! n my hair..i'll cut it on tues..b4 my SIP starts..

remainin few days..meet my dear bb on sat..most prob is watch movie n shop ard..thn sun meet hy, pz n the rest go eat steamboat..btw..hy..7.30 abit late la..earlier la..next day gotta wake up early leh..8.45 leh..think we meet 5.30 lyk tat la..

k la..go slp le..~nitez~


10:58 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter