|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Friday, September 01, 2006


haiz..long time no blog..ever since b4 the exams..now exams are over..2day was the last day..anyway..bout the papers..the were ok..some quite a no. of qn dunno how 2 do..MA..sux..i think i'm dead 4 tat subject..sure fail de..haiz..think gotta take supp paper le..xian..gotta apply 4 leave..

tot i'll come back n blog happily..thn take a noon nap thn go meet my dear bb 2 take back my bro's sleepin bag..tat was my plan 4 2day..bt who knows..something unpredictable happened..something shockin n sad...

my kor, wb has juz passed away..T_T..I juz learnt bout the news b4 the last paper..OMG!!! tat was how I felt..totally in shock..lost..blank..are my ears playin tricks on me?...no..it wasn't a joke and it's nt funny..it's the truth..thruout the paper..I was kinda thinkin abit thn lost abit..

it was till after the papers..we are 2 proceed 2 a room @ lvl 5..a grief session..many sobs were heard..many red eyes were seen..many red nose were seen..I was 1 of them..guess my eyes are gonna get swollen later..

it shld hv been a happy day 4 many of us..bcos it was our last paper..bt due 2 1 shockin news..it took a drastic turn..think many will feel weird in the way I blog 2day..I apologise if u feel uncomfortable..if u do..thn pls do nt read on..I juz feel tat writin in such a way could prevent me from rows of tears flowin down my face..bt I feel tat if I go on..i mite juz break down into tears again..bt I feel a need 2 go on..

sad is definetly..I also know tat wb wun want 2 c us lyk tis..however it's painful..especially thinkin back all the memories we had 2gether..durin our class 1b19...the class chalets n gatherin n bbq tat we had..the times spent in tis current class..the times we were chattin on msn..the times we were fightin @ the chalet 4 pillows n blankets..the games we played..all that precious memories..they'll stay unforgettable..

A tribute 2 wb..his smiles n cheery attitude will always be remembered..I'll always rmb my tis 'kor' who is always protectin n bullyin me..who is always addin some spice n laughter in our lessons and life..we all love u..


1:31 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter