|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Thursday, September 14, 2006


2day's the 2nd day of work..

I'm already starting 2 dread goin 2 work..lolx..bcos of..
  • the troublesome walk back home..
  • the low pay..
  • the extra time I have to stay behind after work..
  • the boring routine work..
  • the inconvenience of lookin 4 a place 2 eat..
  • the long hours of staring @ the laptop and tiny data..
  • the time lost due 2 wakin up early..
  • the loss of more free time..
  • the probability of gainin weight whn sittin ard in the office n snackin away 2 keep awake..
so much sia..lolx..bt bo bian..still hv 2 go work..still hv 2 endure...SIP is 8 cu!! haiz..endure..

2day rebecca was sick so time half way thru the day..she left n leave me wif nt much things 2 do bt a little heavy responsibility..hmm..hope I didn't do anything wrong..I felt tat I didn't la..c tml how..so far I'm still doin routine work..same stuff as ytd..only 2day plus help sy on her assignment..arrange name cards n match them wif the evaluation forms..typical office administrative stuff..bt we still dun really knw them tat much..so it's 4 us 2 learn n experience..

k la..gtg slp le..tml still gt work..~nitez~


11:34 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter