|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Monday, September 04, 2006


1st day of my 10 day holiday..pathetic..2day was an 'errand day'...spent the whole day runnin errands..

went 2 mich hse 2 return her comics..go comic bk shop 2 borrow bks...travel 2 sch 2 help my dear bb print stuff..thn had lunch n thn travel 2 sarah's hse 2 c cute little puppies!! ^_^ chilled out a little..thn went 2 TM 2 buy my contact lens saline @ Optical 88..thn ordered 2 box of my contact lens..thn rush home..

wat a bz day..by the time I reached home..it was 8.10p.m..haiz..wat kinda holiday is tis..so little time yet so much 2 do..Y holiday so short..y SIP gotta start so early..Y so much have happened..haiz..dun wanna think so much le..shouldn't let it affect me..those who cared 4 me oso wouldn't wan me 2 be 2 affected..so i'm doin wat I do best..dun care..go read comic n do other stuff..keep myself occupied..

tml's plan is oso occupied..mornin wake up n mop floor..thn noon go pray my 'god-fathers' n c my grandpa..nvm..gt comic 2 accompany me..

haiz..misses my dear bb..nvm..wed can meet him le!! ^_^ can't wait..although abit disappointed..tot was 2 watch movie de..in the end..seems lyk cancel..cos he gotta get home by 5+ lyk tat..prepare 4 sch the next day..so no time 2 watch movie..so postpone 2 sat..haiz..ok la..anything..

bt he's gettin more n more influenced by me..now startin 2 lyk movies such as chick flick n cartoon as well!! lolx..so am I a gd influence? lolx..well..at least I'm nt a bad influence..hahaz..

dun feel lyk bloggin le..guess I'll continue tml..~bye~


10:28 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter