|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Saturday, August 12, 2006


ytd was very tired..so went 2 slp w/o bloggin..summore wasn't in a gd mood due to a certain person who starts naggin at me whn I reach home..argh! spoil my gd gd mood ytd..I was in a very gd and happy mood thru out the day de lor..all spoiled by u..

anyway tis morn..woke up wif a sore eye..haiz..dunno is due to wearin the contacts the whole day or nt enuff slp or the cry due to the certain somebody..

anyway..ytd we're celebrating hy's bdae..belated bdae..celebratin it by hvin steamboat buffet @ Marina Bay..dinner was great..I ate alot!! OMG!! gonna grow fat le..better control my diet these from now on..haiz..me juz went gym on thurs lor..all wasted le..lolx..c whn gt time n chance..go gym wif my dear bb again..

dinner was entertainin 2..hahaz..we've hy n lester to entertain us thru out sia..hy was the 'main chef' ytd..bz cookin butter prawns 4 us..hahaz..she used alot of butter lor!! OMG!! I think each of use practically ate at least 1 ball of butter..hahaz..haiz..think of all that fat..all that oil..all tat cholestrol..lolx..and wat's worse is tat I'm one of those tat ate the most..lolx..bt I can't control it..lolx..I love prawns!! I love shelled seafood!! lolx..A pity there wasn't any crab..haiz..crab's my main fav...lolx..

thn tat hy ah..me wanna cook for her stir-fried beef..thn she wanna snatch wif me..diaoz..u already cook butter prawns le ma..now let me do the beef la..summore u nv eat the prawn oso wat..so let me do the honour to cook beef 4 u la..lolx..i'm nt being proud bt I feel tat my beef are not bad..lolx..

we ate till ard 8.50 lyk tat..thn we start packing up..wash hands..eat fruit..prepare to walk over to the empty field juz across the road to watch the fireworks..OMG!! they're VERY BEAUTIFUL!! ^_^ love them man!! still gt 1 more chance 2 c them durin tis yr..which is 2day!! 2nite goin 2 watch wif my dear bb..^_^ missed le hv 2 wait till next yr le..lolx..hope my sore eye recover or get better by 2nite..

after the fireworks..we went back across the road 2 the arcade..lolx..play games...played the soccer thing..whr we control the players wif the stick on 2 ends of each team..4 against 4..lolx..bt we didn't really keep track of the score..bt it was very fun! ^_^ spending time 2gether n doin things that all enjoy is the crucial thing..

thn lester played the Para Para...lolx..it's so hilarious lor!! damn funny..n embrassing..he drew alot of crowds lor..lolx..thn I kena sabo..forced to try out 1 song..erm..didn't do any stupid or funny or entertainin stuff..so was kicked out..hahaz..*phew* no need entertain hy again..hahaz..damn embrassin sia..

thn we went on to the machine that catch stuff toy de..lolx..hy wanna catch Mickey Mouse..lolx..the machine gt a 50 cent stuck there..so we told the arcade uncle n he so gd..gave hy 3 free credits 2 try..she still missed..it's nt ez la..summore the hook is loose..thn the uncle so gd lor..he take out the Mickey n gif her!! OMG!! early know I oso try..hahaz..kiddin..thn hy still dunno how 2 be satisfied lor..gt Mickey le wan Minnie..so she went back 2 the machine again 2 try her luck..bt tis time no chance la..uncle nt goin 2 help her..hahaz..we muz learn to be satisfied..do not be 2 greedy..

thn there was tis another machine that is to pull the hook on the tray and pull out the tray tat carries 2 stuff Winnie The Pooh!! OMG!! so worth lor..if succeed..think almost every single 1 of us had put our hands on tryin the machine..we all failed..bt there were a few times that we nearly pulled it out!! OMG!! the most close time was yl's bf's try..he manage 2 pull the tray out abit!! bt nt enuff to let the stuff animal drop..thn he quickly went back 2 change more coins n gif it 1 more pull!! maybe can pull it out..who knows..he used too much push in the inwards button..n it pushed the tray rite bag..lolx..tat left yl very disappointed..hahaz..

ok..we've spent enuff $$ on the machine le..time 2 leave..if we still do not leave..we're gonna spend even more..lolx..self-control is very impt..hahaz..

tat's was the celebration of hy's bdae ytd..now..think I shld go rest my eye..later I still wanna go c fireworks de..~bye~


3:02 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter