ok..long time no blog..lolx..startin 2 blog alternate days liao sia..hahaz..
oh! my dear bb gt himself a laptop!! heard he gt it ard $1,600 lyk tat..thn gif free deskjet printer n a free 1 G thumb drive..toshiba summore..kao..such a gd bargain sia..he gt it @ Funan IT mall..
c tat he hv a laptop makes me wanna hv 1 2..hahaz..temptations..nah..now's nt the time..no $$ n I hv a comp @ home le ma..dun be so greedy..summore still is quite gd condition..in future whn come out work thn buy..
2day's HR tut..FINALLY!! 4 once tat stupid Loy nv unhappy..nv say bad things bout our grp's progress..n she broke record!! spent more than 5 mins wif us!! lolx..tis made the whole grp damn happy sia..lolx..
last min meet my dear bb @ Bedok inter..he juz ended his lunch gatherin wif his FOC camp frenz.. ^_^ happy!! hv been meetin bb quite alot recently..especially from last wk till tis wk..we're treasurin as much time we can be 2gether as much as possible..cos he's gonna start sch soon..n we'll hv lesser time 2 spend 2gether..
haiz..whn sch starts..there'll be lots of new things 4 him..new frenz..new environment..new time 2 wake up..new schedule..new faces..new life..new stress n more new temptations..haiz..wonder will all these stuff cause some obstacles 4 us..especially wif the last pt..haiz...I can't do anything now anyway..so I'll juz let things go by n c how..
bt I really hope we can withstand all kinds of obstacles..nt only obstacles from his side bt my side 2..i'm gonna start my SIP soon..after tat I'll graduate n it's work..we're really worried bout by thn..wat will be of us..guess there'll be more comm. probs..
I shall speak no more..dun think so much..船到桥头自然直..time 2 go on wif my HR project..~bye~
ok..long time no blog..lolx..startin 2 blog alternate days liao sia..hahaz..
oh! my dear bb gt himself a laptop!! heard he gt it ard $1,600 lyk tat..thn gif free deskjet printer n a free 1 G thumb drive..toshiba summore..kao..such a gd bargain sia..he gt it @ Funan IT mall..
c tat he hv a laptop makes me wanna hv 1 2..hahaz..temptations..nah..now's nt the time..no $$ n I hv a comp @ home le ma..dun be so greedy..summore still is quite gd condition..in future whn come out work thn buy..
2day's HR tut..FINALLY!! 4 once tat stupid Loy nv unhappy..nv say bad things bout our grp's progress..n she broke record!! spent more than 5 mins wif us!! lolx..tis made the whole grp damn happy sia..lolx..
last min meet my dear bb @ Bedok inter..he juz ended his lunch gatherin wif his FOC camp frenz.. ^_^ happy!! hv been meetin bb quite alot recently..especially from last wk till tis wk..we're treasurin as much time we can be 2gether as much as possible..cos he's gonna start sch soon..n we'll hv lesser time 2 spend 2gether..
haiz..whn sch starts..there'll be lots of new things 4 him..new frenz..new environment..new time 2 wake up..new schedule..new faces..new life..new stress n more new temptations..haiz..wonder will all these stuff cause some obstacles 4 us..especially wif the last pt..haiz...I can't do anything now anyway..so I'll juz let things go by n c how..
bt I really hope we can withstand all kinds of obstacles..nt only obstacles from his side bt my side 2..i'm gonna start my SIP soon..after tat I'll graduate n it's work..we're really worried bout by thn..wat will be of us..guess there'll be more comm. probs..
I shall speak no more..dun think so much..船到桥头自然直..time 2 go on wif my HR project..~bye~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995