long time no blog..bz doin the CA tables..OMG..think they exceed 50 pages in total..hahaz..heng others is put in appendix..haiz..althought put all in table le..bt hvn summarise..still need 2 summarise..
thn I still need 2 put my recommendations..kk..enuff of sch work..
haiz..still hvn watch my the show "Click"..bt tml goin 2 watch!! yay!! finally!! can watch le..bt before that..gotta go c grandpa..haiz..I'm really scare grandpa will leave me anytime..he's the 1 who pampered me the most thru my growin yrs..and I've also love, cared, and idolise him..
bt mummy say he's sufferin lyk tat rite now..I dun wish 2 see him suffer..bt i'll still feel very sad whn he leave..afterall he's the closest 2 me ever since I was little..
ok..enuff of tat..i'm gonna start cryin again..eyes are already watery..
long time no blog..bz doin the CA tables..OMG..think they exceed 50 pages in total..hahaz..heng others is put in appendix..haiz..althought put all in table le..bt hvn summarise..still need 2 summarise..
thn I still need 2 put my recommendations..kk..enuff of sch work..
haiz..still hvn watch my the show "Click"..bt tml goin 2 watch!! yay!! finally!! can watch le..bt before that..gotta go c grandpa..haiz..I'm really scare grandpa will leave me anytime..he's the 1 who pampered me the most thru my growin yrs..and I've also love, cared, and idolise him..
bt mummy say he's sufferin lyk tat rite now..I dun wish 2 see him suffer..bt i'll still feel very sad whn he leave..afterall he's the closest 2 me ever since I was little..
ok..enuff of tat..i'm gonna start cryin again..eyes are already watery..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995