*dust* *dust* *dust* *cough* lolx..quite alot of dust sia..lolx..
anyway..2day was my grandpa (dad's dad) bdae celebration..oh! my aunt made a big cheese cake 4 his bdae cake..nt bad..there's white chocolate in it 2!! yummy..chocolate..bt the cake was..ok..nt bad..however..dunno y the others keep sayin she can open cake shop le..*diaoz* still nt TAT gd enuff..n e cake design was rather childish..*oops!* =X
father's side all the relatives are here..cuz wif gf/bf brought them 2..many ppl..it was all so chaotic the whole day..n it oso makes me miss my dear bb..*misses..* wat makes thing worse was tat they switch on some old Hokkien singer's comeback concert..*Yucks!* (I hate Hokkien songs..they juz sound terrible..tat's wat I feel..Cantonese are SO MUCH better!!)
I couldn't stand it..so I left home 4 a short while..went 2 return comic..didn't wan 2 come back so early n listen 2 tat Hokkien songs..so I stayed there n read 1 bk b4 comin back..
luckily dinner was buffet..mum didn't hv 2 cook..didn't complain as much as usual..I didn't really rmb wat did I do the whole day..other than keepin my dear bb gave me the stuff animals AWAY from tat Julie!! Argh!! y do u always wanna touch n hug MY BEARS!! (n DOGS)..*BACK OFF!!* haiz..my poor soft toys tat my dear bb give me de..they had 2 suffer n hide in my cupboard..poor things..anyway they're out now..safe!
think I spent most of the day sittin in front of the comp..playin the 'Audition' game..it's a dance game..fun!! any1 care 2 join me?! heeheez..=D
ok..EXAMS R COMIN!! OMG!! I gotta pia studyin le..esepcially my MA!! tat's the subject I fear most!! it's really the pain in my neck..haiz..I hvn start studyin yet..gotta pia liao..the whole of next wk..study wk..
My Exam time table goes lyk tis...
25th Aug (Fri), Events Mgt, 9.30 - 11.30 25th Aug (Fri), MA 1, 2.30 - 4.30 28th Aug (Mon), HRD, 9.30 - 11.30 31st Aug (Thurs), SIT, 2.30 - 4.30 1st Sept (Fri), P&C, 9.30 - 11.30
guess it will be some time again b4 I return 2 blog..lolx..most prob will be bz studyin..n lazy..hahaz..sure nth much 2 blog..so ciao!
*dust* *dust* *dust* *cough* lolx..quite alot of dust sia..lolx..
anyway..2day was my grandpa (dad's dad) bdae celebration..oh! my aunt made a big cheese cake 4 his bdae cake..nt bad..there's white chocolate in it 2!! yummy..chocolate..bt the cake was..ok..nt bad..however..dunno y the others keep sayin she can open cake shop le..*diaoz* still nt TAT gd enuff..n e cake design was rather childish..*oops!* =X
father's side all the relatives are here..cuz wif gf/bf brought them 2..many ppl..it was all so chaotic the whole day..n it oso makes me miss my dear bb..*misses..* wat makes thing worse was tat they switch on some old Hokkien singer's comeback concert..*Yucks!* (I hate Hokkien songs..they juz sound terrible..tat's wat I feel..Cantonese are SO MUCH better!!)
I couldn't stand it..so I left home 4 a short while..went 2 return comic..didn't wan 2 come back so early n listen 2 tat Hokkien songs..so I stayed there n read 1 bk b4 comin back..
luckily dinner was buffet..mum didn't hv 2 cook..didn't complain as much as usual..I didn't really rmb wat did I do the whole day..other than keepin my dear bb gave me the stuff animals AWAY from tat Julie!! Argh!! y do u always wanna touch n hug MY BEARS!! (n DOGS)..*BACK OFF!!* haiz..my poor soft toys tat my dear bb give me de..they had 2 suffer n hide in my cupboard..poor things..anyway they're out now..safe!
think I spent most of the day sittin in front of the comp..playin the 'Audition' game..it's a dance game..fun!! any1 care 2 join me?! heeheez..=D
ok..EXAMS R COMIN!! OMG!! I gotta pia studyin le..esepcially my MA!! tat's the subject I fear most!! it's really the pain in my neck..haiz..I hvn start studyin yet..gotta pia liao..the whole of next wk..study wk..
My Exam time table goes lyk tis...
25th Aug (Fri), Events Mgt, 9.30 - 11.30 25th Aug (Fri), MA 1, 2.30 - 4.30 28th Aug (Mon), HRD, 9.30 - 11.30 31st Aug (Thurs), SIT, 2.30 - 4.30 1st Sept (Fri), P&C, 9.30 - 11.30
guess it will be some time again b4 I return 2 blog..lolx..most prob will be bz studyin..n lazy..hahaz..sure nth much 2 blog..so ciao!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995