|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Wednesday, August 02, 2006


2day went 2 sch early..discussion 4 HR project..report..basically i've gotta continue wat I was doin..the table..lookin @ the CA makes me eyes go blur n crazy..

after discussion was lunch @ design..ate the muslim food..thn went 2 Tamp inter 2 buy concession..waited 4 the damn bloody bus for damn long..summore rainin..haiz..

went home..thn realize eye's swollen..so I rest lor..dunno slept 4 how long sia..summore I was awaken a few times by sms n phone calls..think I woke up ard 6+ ba..thn started on my HR CA table..sux..

was feelin a little disappointed..I was expectin 2 watch the movie 'Click' wif my dear 2day day..was plannin it ytd nite summore..excited..thn tis afternoon whn I gave him a call..haiz..he's nt feelin well..so postphonin 2 maybe tis wk end ba..sad..haiz..

it's alrite anyway..heng I didn't go watch..eyes swollen..hahaz..a blessin in disguise I guess..thank god!

ok..juz came out from shower..think I gotta go continue do summore..can't slp late 2nite..tml morn gt SIT tut..~bye~


11:26 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter