|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Saturday, July 22, 2006


YES!! no more KS liao!! Wahahaz..2day was the certification ceremony..we all take our certs le!! lolx..^_^ It's finally over!!

2day morn gt HR lect..so rush 2 sch lor..heng bus 69 come tat time gt ppl alite from the front..so I force myself n die die oso muz squeeze in..hahaz..made it..gt 2 sch early..

Lect was on Compensation..LCY gave some hints bout the PBL 2..thx! u're nt tat bad after all..lolx..sy n eileen didn't come lect..they're @ the lab..finishin up wat we missed out..the appendix n stuff..heng ms recall bout it sia..we totally 4get lor..

after HR lect..me n ms rush down 2 the lab 2 find them..while rushin down..ms accidentally broke her slippers..juz lyk how I did..the strip came off..haiz..bt it was quite a funny scene..ms couldn't care much..she pick up her slippers n took off the other 1..n ran all the way thru the lab 2 whr sy n eileen was..funny scene..

thn went 4 Events tut..great..I totally 4gt bout the tut..nv bring the notes @ all..heng sy n eileen brought..oh! n ms was still movin ard bare footed..hahaz..thn ms took my advice n try staple..thn put plaster above..can..a temporarily slipper..hahaz..

after events tut..we went 2 lab 2 print out the project..thn headed up 2 hand in..while I stay in the lab 2 cont' occupy the comp..they went 2 eat..thn they came back n my turn 2 eat..hahaz..n they start on the MA report..

*Phew!* tis 2 projects done le!! feel so relieved..omg..now left the Events presentation on Mon, we're the 1st grp..n the SIT project..n HR PBL 2 lor..

We'll be meetin on Sun 2 prepare 4 Mon's presentation..dunno meet whr..sch's nt open..heard could be ms's hse..

tml gt dance..I 2day juz come tat 1..haiz..suay..come durin HR lect..-_-..heng I notice..haiz..hv been hvin waves of cramp 2day..some quite strong wave..so pain sia..haiz..dunno tml will still be so pain anot..so pain how 2 dance..diaoz..I pain tat time I stone de lor..haiz..tml c how ba..

n My dear bb's back from Orientation Camp!! ^_^ juz now went 2 his hse 2 meet him..brought him nail polish remover..heard tat the teammates paint on his nails de..forced..lolx..so help him remove lor..otherwise he dare nt go out sia...hahaz..Welcome back my dear bb!! missed u sia..

tired sia..think better go slp soon..~nitez~


12:21 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter