|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Thursday, July 13, 2006


ok..2day went 2 sch 4 events consultation..it's @ 9..I was runnin late..cos stupid bus 69 crowded..dun wanna stop..idoit..so I had 2 take a cab down..xian..summore now the price of taxi fares increase..so ex sia..me last time take cab 2 sch..only $4 lyk tat only..now $5.60..ex lor..haiz..wasted my $$..

thn worse thing is tat the tutor is nt there..seems lyk she feel sick..great..really wasted the cab fare..haiz..nvm..later go the demostration work n earn back the $$..so we went 2 the library since she's nt here..do alittle more researchin..printin..n I gotta leave..go meet ting ting they all..cos me dunno how go Pan Pacific..hahaz..

ok..work was..stupid..we were actin as demostrators..conductin demostrations..bt it's nt real de..more of a stunt..2 create public awareness 4 the company...whn ended..we were about the cross the road over the Marina Sq..(jaywalk) a police car came by..so we stopped in time..bt the police car stopped and the policeman came down n came 2wards us..we totally shock lor..tot he wanna scold us or wat..thn in the end is qn us..cos heard somebody called the police..think the nv inform the police bout tis 'demostration'..so suay..only we tio..anyway heng gt the organisers came 2 explain 2 the police..so we left..

each of us gone our own seperate ways...some went home n some when out..I went 2 meet my dear bb..he 2day overslept..so nv go work again..lolx..tml oso nt goin cos he fell ill juz now..hahaz..

we went 2 tamp..thn went home 2 celebrate mum's bdae!! HaPpY bIrThDaY mUmMy!! ^_^ n we had a chocolate cake!! hahaz..ok..taste avg..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting mummy's cake

namira msg me n wanted me 2 go back 2 sch n do project..bt whn she msg me I was bz durin thn..cos I tot they wun be stayin in sch so late 2 do project..so I tot I need nt go back n thus made other plans..most importantly is MuMmy's bdae..lolx..bt I'm really sorry leh..couldn't make it..

k la..I guess I gtg le..tml gt SIT tut early in the morn..think tml I wun wait 4 the bus 69 liao..walk 2 sch..lolx.. ~nite~


12:58 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter