|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Tuesday, July 25, 2006


long time no blog..y ah?! think 2 bz ba..or tired ba..

hmm..wat shld I start wif?? ok..ytd was our Events presentation..we're the 1st grp..I believe I mentioned..heng over le..n I think we did nt bad! heeheez..quite confident..oh..n bad expected news..si yun's sick..can't come for presentation..haiz..dun wanna say much..

lunch @ ITAS..tried the dumpling noodle from the chicken rice stall..yuck! so plain..nt nice..remind me nt 2 eat there again..bt I ate it anyway..cos it's 2 hungry le..had tau suan 2..nice! ^_^

ok..now projects left..only SIT n HR PBL 2..gotta rush out the HR notes..my part's Compensation..only did a little..SIT..our site is Waterloo Street...it's near the Bugis Village there..whr the Kuan Imm Temple is..think tis wk is rush the SIT project le ba..it's due tis fri..

2day again nv go 4 SIT lect..lolx..oso dunno hv anot lor..anyway now @ home doin notes..n watchin tv..

My dear bb..poor thing sia..kena 'rashes'..dunno izzit really rashes la..bt his body all over come out red big spots..lyk mosquito bite lyk tat..bt even wider..omg..c oso scary..it was on sun..thn @ nite he bth..cos 2 itchy..so we went 2 find a 24 hr clinic n c doc lor..i suspect it's 'feng mo' wat we cantonese call..dunno chi or eng call wat..

ytd..mum told me how the solution..drink black sugar water..I told my dear bb..bt he dunno wat it is..so mummy went down 2 buy n ask me 2 bring down 2 him n cook 4 him..so I shower fast fast..thn rush down..haiz..heavy traffic..cos many peak hr..after work..

my poor bb..take care wor!! get well soon..dun wanna c u suffer lyk tat 2..

oh! n I bought a new bag!! ^_^ lolx..white de..surprise surprise! nv tot i would get such colour huh..quite feminine sia..lolx..it's 4 work de..SIP n in future work oso can use..heeheez..gt it @ $36..ok la..the price..

k la..enuff of bloggin..gotta cont' wif my notes le..~bye~


11:50 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter