legs feel so tired..so heavy..think is due 2 ytd's whole day of walkin..went 4 field trip ytd..lots of info..lazy type..hahaz..wanna know go sy's blog n c ba..lolx..
2day me n my bb went 2 watch Pirates of the Carribean, Dead man's chest juz now!! NICE SIA!!! I encourage all 2 go and watch!! it's VERY nice!! although it's abit long..think 2 hrs plus..bt u'll stay awake..hahaz..
haiz..hv been sneezin alot juz now..think I'm fallin sick..nose block..eyes feel weird 2..haiz..tml still gt KS session lor..gotta wake up earlier summore..haiz..later still gotta attempt tutorial..haiz..oso dunno I know how 2 do anot..tis chapter seems nt so ez leh..haiz..
tml my dear bb's goin 4 his sch 5 day freshmen orientation camp..he seems excited in the beginin..bt now seems reluctant..lolx..think he lazy la..thn summore scare go there can't make frenz ba..dun worry bb..sure can make frenz de..camps are fun..will miss u wor!! love ya! *muacks* & *hugs*..
haiz..still feelin weird..think I go eat medicine better..~bye...~
legs feel so tired..so heavy..think is due 2 ytd's whole day of walkin..went 4 field trip ytd..lots of info..lazy type..hahaz..wanna know go sy's blog n c ba..lolx..
2day me n my bb went 2 watch Pirates of the Carribean, Dead man's chest juz now!! NICE SIA!!! I encourage all 2 go and watch!! it's VERY nice!! although it's abit long..think 2 hrs plus..bt u'll stay awake..hahaz..
haiz..hv been sneezin alot juz now..think I'm fallin sick..nose block..eyes feel weird 2..haiz..tml still gt KS session lor..gotta wake up earlier summore..haiz..later still gotta attempt tutorial..haiz..oso dunno I know how 2 do anot..tis chapter seems nt so ez leh..haiz..
tml my dear bb's goin 4 his sch 5 day freshmen orientation camp..he seems excited in the beginin..bt now seems reluctant..lolx..think he lazy la..thn summore scare go there can't make frenz ba..dun worry bb..sure can make frenz de..camps are fun..will miss u wor!! love ya! *muacks* & *hugs*..
haiz..still feelin weird..think I go eat medicine better..~bye...~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995