2day...met Events tutor..did some consultation..thn went 2 meet KS grp..discuss n prepare 4 the presentation on tml..thn did abit..went 4 lunch @ the Norgen cafe..ate baked pasta again!! hahaz..think tat's the only thing I order from there..lolx..
thn went 4 HR tut lor..stupid Loy..sux la..I dun feel tat wat she's doin is facilitating our learning lor..wat she say oso no help 2 our projet de lor..argh..crap..haiz..dun care her..
after sch we went 2 lib, red spot 2 find more notes..print print..thn I went 2 find namira n fasihah 2 discuss bout KS presentation..me n Fasihah presenting..so we gonna plan n prepare wat we gonna say n thn rehearse..rehearsed twice..bt we were readin la..hvn really memorize yet..
overall, I feel tat it's ok la..can make it la..we're the 1st grp 2 present..so we sorta set the benchmark..ok la..OH! did I mention tat our grp oso kena 1st grp 2 present 4 Events..-_-..diaoz..ok..nvm..start the whole thing wif a gd impression n set a gd benchmark..
I hvn memorize my presentation stuff..haiz..bt now tired sia..sure can't get in de lor..think me tml thn do ba..tml wake up earlier..better go slp..
juz now juz called hy..the briefly told me how she do the MA project qn 4..ok..la..roughly get wat she's sayin..cos on the phone..oso nt say very clear..me try do 1st..dun get thn ask her again..anyway thx hy!! bt nt doin now la..tired liao..n late le..eyes are very heavy..
2day...met Events tutor..did some consultation..thn went 2 meet KS grp..discuss n prepare 4 the presentation on tml..thn did abit..went 4 lunch @ the Norgen cafe..ate baked pasta again!! hahaz..think tat's the only thing I order from there..lolx..
thn went 4 HR tut lor..stupid Loy..sux la..I dun feel tat wat she's doin is facilitating our learning lor..wat she say oso no help 2 our projet de lor..argh..crap..haiz..dun care her..
after sch we went 2 lib, red spot 2 find more notes..print print..thn I went 2 find namira n fasihah 2 discuss bout KS presentation..me n Fasihah presenting..so we gonna plan n prepare wat we gonna say n thn rehearse..rehearsed twice..bt we were readin la..hvn really memorize yet..
overall, I feel tat it's ok la..can make it la..we're the 1st grp 2 present..so we sorta set the benchmark..ok la..OH! did I mention tat our grp oso kena 1st grp 2 present 4 Events..-_-..diaoz..ok..nvm..start the whole thing wif a gd impression n set a gd benchmark..
I hvn memorize my presentation stuff..haiz..bt now tired sia..sure can't get in de lor..think me tml thn do ba..tml wake up earlier..better go slp..
juz now juz called hy..the briefly told me how she do the MA project qn 4..ok..la..roughly get wat she's sayin..cos on the phone..oso nt say very clear..me try do 1st..dun get thn ask her again..anyway thx hy!! bt nt doin now la..tired liao..n late le..eyes are very heavy..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995