|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Thursday, July 20, 2006


2day SIT project consultation...9.30 in the morn..diao..almost same time as normal lesson lor..only 30 mins later..ok la..I get 2 slp 30mins later..lolx..lyk tat oso happy! hahaz..

Mr. Low very gd lor..guide us so much on the project..so now @ least we already hv a headin le..a direction 2 work 2wards 2..thx! aiyo..feel bad tat me pon his lect so much..bt it's really borin la..summore early in the morn..thn update the notes so slow..can't blame me..many ppl oso nv go..

went 2 the lab..did some research..n oso touch on the Events abit..thn go 4 lunch @ ITAS!! tis time I try the Yong Tau Fu..wah..now thn I know y pz dun lyk the auntie put 'chong' so much..she gives alot..hahaz..bt I nv say I dun wan la..so no 1 2 blame..anyway I oso dun mind..hahaz..

thn go Acct lect..4 once, I'm nt sittin rite beside hy..hahaz..sy sat beside her..hahaz..her turn 2 suffer under hy hands..hahaz..or izzit hy suffer under sy's hands? lolx..sy came up wif a new nick name 4 hy..hahaz..It's called Minnie Soh! =X hahaz..I shall nt say much..otherwise in future I will suffer alot..hahaz..

after lect went 2 lab..cont' do project..rushin the Events de..tml due..the MA oso..thn I stayed there till 3+ thn I went 2 collect tml's lect notes n thn came back n distribute..thn go 4 NE forum..slack @ NE forum till it ended ard 4.30 lyk tat thn went back 2 lab 2 meet the gals n cont' our projects..did till 7+ n we all left..

funny thing of the day..or shld I say scary..on the way out walkin 2 the bus stop..I was foldin my jacket n I tripped n nearly fell down!! I gave the galz a scare 2..hahaz..I was scared myself lor..I'm the 1 who's abt 2 fall..hahaz..we were thn laughin bout it all the way 2 the bus stop..hahaz..gd tummy exercise sia..hahaz..

anyway came home..mum cook maggie noodle 4 dinner...-_-..ok..ate in quite a rush..thn went 2 comic bk shp 2 return n borrow bk..thn rush back 4 the 9p.m show..made it in time..

tat's all 2day..haiz..missin my dear bb..tml's his last day of his Orientation Camp..dunno wat time end..bt he ask me 2 go his hse n meet him..ok lor..go find him lor..miss him ma..heeheez..summore sun gt high possibility tat I can't meet him..sat morn gt dance..lesser time 2 spend time wif him oso..haiz..

k la..dun say much le..late le..better go slp..tml morn still gt HR lect de..~nite~


10:09 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter