|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Sunday, June 25, 2006


went 4 dance 2day..omg..it's been ages since I last went 4 dance..lolx..or shld I say it's been ages since I last exercised..lolx..think tml will muscles ache sia..lolx..anyway dance ended early..due 2 some miscommunication..

anyway after tat went accompany mich go sch opp 2 buy her rabbit stuff..thn after tat..went 2 her hse..c how's her hse renovate till how..lolx..ok la..gt abit diff..

went home n mopped floor..w/i 15 mins!! lolx..fast sia..bo bian..rushin time..goin 2 my dear bb's hse 2 meet him..2day's the only day I can meet him tis wk..he tml oso workin..xian..he's practically workin EVERYDAY tis wk sia..

haiz..bb..better take care wor!! summore heard u 2day gt nose bleed..aiyo..

ok..tml do wat? think most prob is meet sarah go bugis walk walk..shop ard..prob wun stay out 2 long..mon gt interview, @ 10..@ tis event plannin company..4 SIP..it's @ Bendemeer Rd..hmm..anyway manage 2 find a str. bus from home 2 there..only dunno need how long only..

k lar..think me better go surf the website abit n learn more bout the company..2 be more prepared 4 the interview..~ciao~


12:09 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter