spent the whole day 2day @ home..watchin vcd..a hk drama series show..called 'xiu chai yu dao bin', The Gentle Crackdown. I heard it's showin now on SCV..nt bad the show..quite funny sia..
2day's superband's theme is oldies..lolx..all the familar songs tat I've heard my mum playin from disc, vcd and so on..hahaz..actually these songs are quite nice de..n some of the bands modified them quite nice..in a way..bt cool..talented..
Frustrated...by some act I dislike..bt it's nt only me tat dislike..I bet others will also dislike tis act..wat's tis act? tis act of hangin the phone..
ever experience it b4? especially from ur close/loved ones..it angers u rite?! feel very uncomfortable in the heart..tat's how I'm feelin now..could be even more..depends on how important or how close tat person is 2..if it's juz a ordinary fren..it mite nt affects much..
anyway the issue is over le..heng he called back 2 apologize..feelin better le..so case close..
2day's the 1st day of our 'official' holiday..ok..think we'd better decide on a day 2 meet yup 4 projects...quite a lot of them..+ nt forgettin a day 2 shop! hahaz.. :X
think I'd better find a day or few 2 pack my room....my messy table.. :X my chaotic cupboard.. :X my pilin stuff.. :X lolx..~bye~
spent the whole day 2day @ home..watchin vcd..a hk drama series show..called 'xiu chai yu dao bin', The Gentle Crackdown. I heard it's showin now on SCV..nt bad the show..quite funny sia..
2day's superband's theme is oldies..lolx..all the familar songs tat I've heard my mum playin from disc, vcd and so on..hahaz..actually these songs are quite nice de..n some of the bands modified them quite nice..in a way..bt cool..talented..
Frustrated...by some act I dislike..bt it's nt only me tat dislike..I bet others will also dislike tis act..wat's tis act? tis act of hangin the phone..
ever experience it b4? especially from ur close/loved ones..it angers u rite?! feel very uncomfortable in the heart..tat's how I'm feelin now..could be even more..depends on how important or how close tat person is 2..if it's juz a ordinary fren..it mite nt affects much..
anyway the issue is over le..heng he called back 2 apologize..feelin better le..so case close..
2day's the 1st day of our 'official' holiday..ok..think we'd better decide on a day 2 meet yup 4 projects...quite a lot of them..+ nt forgettin a day 2 shop! hahaz.. :X
think I'd better find a day or few 2 pack my room....my messy table.. :X my chaotic cupboard.. :X my pilin stuff.. :X lolx..~bye~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995