|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Tuesday, June 13, 2006


phew...wat a day..I spent the WHOLE day packin my clothing cupboard!! throwin aways 24 clothin..tat's quite alot sia..thn re-arranged my cupboard a little..sort juz finished packin it juz mins ago..

after packin all my old clothes n tryin them on thn did I realize I still hv lots of really old clothes..those I had whn I was heavier..n now..they're so loose..me didn't know it's me really did slimmed tat much..only after tryin those clothes thn I know..hahaz..

bt me still nt slim enuff..still need 2 slim more..n tis let me realize tat how heavy I was in the past..OMG..

ok..other than a bz day 2day..it was oso a tirin day oso..cos i'm down wif flu..sux..sneezin n blowin my nose thru out the day whn packin the cupboard..haiz..bb..missin u lotx..wish u were here wif me whn I'm sick..I would hv felt better..haiz..bt me know u workin la..

n juz ytd I was sayin kenneth is a sick fellow..n now in turn I fell sick..learnt my lesson..nv make fun of ppl bout such things..lolx..

Oh! n 2day tat James called me..he ask me whether we still wan the tat time the Event plannin still wan anot..wan! of cos wan! lolx..bt dunno need interview anot leh..hmm..can make it anot sia..summore as we know how Kelly works..it's nt confirm yet..so haiz..dun think so much 1st ba..

haiz..wish me tml will feel better..anyway..cupboard's done! now wat's left is my table n the other drawers n stuff..haiz..tat's alot..think need 2 seperate into 2 days..hahaz..haiz..still gt those things tat take back from the HR Congress..haiz..dunno put whr hao..

guess tat's all bout 2day practically..c tml how ba..~adieu~


10:32 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter