hmm..2day spent the whole day @ home play comp..thn mop floor..slack the whole day..hahaz..
after tat in the evenin went 2 my dear bb's hse 2 c him! miss ya bb!! so long nv c u le sia...was it really very long? hmm..only on tues..lolx..nt say very long leh..lolx..anyway really miss u la..hahaz..
anyway very happy seein u 2day bb!! ^_^
haiz..2day 1st day..xian..stomach damn pain sia..die..tml morn still gt dance..dunno can dance anot lor..wif stomach cramp..haiz..tml morn thn say ba..think me better go..last wk didn't go..due 2 HR Congress...
btw ppl..I've tis Boa's Every Heart midi as backgrd song..I heard from some it can't be heard..so if u can't hear it oso pls let me know..thn I'll do something bout it..cos 4 me I can hear..thx!
hmm..2day spent the whole day @ home play comp..thn mop floor..slack the whole day..hahaz..
after tat in the evenin went 2 my dear bb's hse 2 c him! miss ya bb!! so long nv c u le sia...was it really very long? hmm..only on tues..lolx..nt say very long leh..lolx..anyway really miss u la..hahaz..
anyway very happy seein u 2day bb!! ^_^
haiz..2day 1st day..xian..stomach damn pain sia..die..tml morn still gt dance..dunno can dance anot lor..wif stomach cramp..haiz..tml morn thn say ba..think me better go..last wk didn't go..due 2 HR Congress...
btw ppl..I've tis Boa's Every Heart midi as backgrd song..I heard from some it can't be heard..so if u can't hear it oso pls let me know..thn I'll do something bout it..cos 4 me I can hear..thx!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995