|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Friday, June 02, 2006


hmm..very long nv update le..anyway the HR Congress thingy is OVER!! lolx..
had been wearin formal 4 continuously 4 days tis wk lor..lolx..lyk 2 long nv wear casual le..lolx..

2day went 2 sch..wore casual..hmm..felt weird..bt comfortable! lolx..I miss sch!! Miss everything in it!! except the lessons..lolx..Hey! it's normal lor..lolx..

ate Design's Malay food 2day!! SO LONG nv eat!! nice!! lolx..think I missed the sch food the most..lolx..bt there the food..oso ave la..

haiz..now my room gt so many paper bags of papers, brouches, note pads n so on..lolx..xian..wonder whr shld I put them..gotta pack my room soon..think durin the holiday break ba..bt think will be spendin lotx of time on projects sia.. Event & SIT..haiz..

if there's holiday, there's exams/test b4 tat..yah..it's here..it's NEXT WK!! or shld I say it's 2 DAYS AWAY!! OMG!! die..me hvn started on MA..HR..me only know my part n abit of others only..haiz..T_T

tml & Sun will be studyin..sorry my dear bb..we can't go out..juz tis wk ok..'ren'..anyway look @ e bright side! u get 2 play GB the whole day!! lolx..play all u wan! hahaz..

hmm..k la..think tat's all le..think better go shower early..thn gt more time..maybe can do a little studyin..~ciaoz~


9:41 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter