haiz..ytd stomach damn pain sia..haiz..cramp..it totally sux..pain whole day lor..me juz stay home whole day..morn was the worse..couldn't even move out of my bed..grabbed my hp n msg xiao pei tat I can't go dance..
haiz..until mid afternoon thn better..thn can move ard the hse..so I played comp game the whole day..hahaz..haiz..nth much 2 say bout ytd..
2day's the day I finally get 2 go watch movie wif my dear bb!! ^_^ lolx..very long nv go watch movie le..hahaz..ytd juz relize the movie voucher gonna expire le..so faster take go use lor..lolx..anyway was oso feelin lyk watchin movie de..happy! ^_^
we watched The Omen. hmm..kenneth said it's quite scary..after watchin it..ok la..more gross than scary..haha..scary scene only quite a few..bt overall the show nt bad la..kenneth..didn't knw ur term 'scary' is referred 2 tis? u're quite timid sia..lolx..kiddin..
thn we went ard walk walk n shop..me manage 2 get a blue top..quite long de..is 2 match jeans de..bt it's abit baggy..hmm..1st time wear still feel weird in it..anyway my dear bb gt a pair of jeans..n reserved a shoe from S & K...quite nice sia..orange de..shoe size 43..hahaz..2 big le..no more stock so gotta get from other outlet..will be transferrin it over..i'll hv 2 help him pick it up..
it look really very nice leh..feel lyk gettin a pair myself..thn I'll hv a more 'xiang yang' pair of shoe le..me now dun hv @ all lor..xian..$29..quite cheap hor..maybe I shld get a pair myself..me oso lyk the orange..^_^ haiz..bt now no $$ leh..summore me dun always wear shoe de leh..so dunno izzit worth it anot..haiz..think abt it summore..considerin..
summore now GSS..n I hv lots of things I wanna get..lyk... Missha concealer Missha eyeshadow more new clothes new bottoms.. inner beauty..hahaz.. and many more!! lolx..
bt all nt very crucial la..so oso nvm..anyway tml gt a dance concert audition..wonder shld I go..cos it's lyk..now very bz wif sch projects..thn concert in Oct..bt me SIP is from Sept till Dec..so dun think can rite..haiz..thn dun go better ba..arbo make myself troublesome only..
haiz..ytd stomach damn pain sia..haiz..cramp..it totally sux..pain whole day lor..me juz stay home whole day..morn was the worse..couldn't even move out of my bed..grabbed my hp n msg xiao pei tat I can't go dance..
haiz..until mid afternoon thn better..thn can move ard the hse..so I played comp game the whole day..hahaz..haiz..nth much 2 say bout ytd..
2day's the day I finally get 2 go watch movie wif my dear bb!! ^_^ lolx..very long nv go watch movie le..hahaz..ytd juz relize the movie voucher gonna expire le..so faster take go use lor..lolx..anyway was oso feelin lyk watchin movie de..happy! ^_^
we watched The Omen. hmm..kenneth said it's quite scary..after watchin it..ok la..more gross than scary..haha..scary scene only quite a few..bt overall the show nt bad la..kenneth..didn't knw ur term 'scary' is referred 2 tis? u're quite timid sia..lolx..kiddin..
thn we went ard walk walk n shop..me manage 2 get a blue top..quite long de..is 2 match jeans de..bt it's abit baggy..hmm..1st time wear still feel weird in it..anyway my dear bb gt a pair of jeans..n reserved a shoe from S & K...quite nice sia..orange de..shoe size 43..hahaz..2 big le..no more stock so gotta get from other outlet..will be transferrin it over..i'll hv 2 help him pick it up..
it look really very nice leh..feel lyk gettin a pair myself..thn I'll hv a more 'xiang yang' pair of shoe le..me now dun hv @ all lor..xian..$29..quite cheap hor..maybe I shld get a pair myself..me oso lyk the orange..^_^ haiz..bt now no $$ leh..summore me dun always wear shoe de leh..so dunno izzit worth it anot..haiz..think abt it summore..considerin..
summore now GSS..n I hv lots of things I wanna get..lyk... Missha concealer Missha eyeshadow more new clothes new bottoms.. inner beauty..hahaz.. and many more!! lolx..
bt all nt very crucial la..so oso nvm..anyway tml gt a dance concert audition..wonder shld I go..cos it's lyk..now very bz wif sch projects..thn concert in Oct..bt me SIP is from Sept till Dec..so dun think can rite..haiz..thn dun go better ba..arbo make myself troublesome only..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995