2day was the interview..finally it's over..lolx..anyway overall is ok...aiyah..worry so much 4 nth..interview nt really lyk interview..very casual..ask very little stuff..bt can't expect much..they are nt professionals in interviewin..
1 funny thing..me was so worried bout gettin 2 the interview venue..I 4gt 2 check how 2 travel back from tat place..hahaz..heng me wander ard till I saw sy..thn heng she know lor..direct me 2 the bus stop @ the Boon Keng MRT station there..there gt 65..hahaz..silly me..
came back home..shower..change..eat lunch..slowly slack..lolx..cos abit lazy 2 go 4 Events lect le..hahaz..summore my dear bb's comin 2 find me!! hahaz..so stay home n wait 4 him lor..lolx..notti boi nv go work..hahaz..is due 2 morn miss bus n waited very long 4 1..so muz well take off..thn go bank applied 4 loan n thn summore gt abit gastric flu..poor thing..anyway after tat I went 4 acctg tut..n my dear bb stay @ home n play comp games..hahaz..
acctg tut..VERY short!! lolx..ard 35 mins lyk tat..go thru test paper..I pass!! so happy!! ^_^ 24/40..hahaz..was expectin fail..basically all tat I've ans r correct!! ^_^ those tat I didn't ans cos I dunno..no marks lor..bt gt 1 mark i lost really unworth it lor..mistake is calculator pressed wrongly..-_- suan le..over le..pass gd enuff le..
thn came home n slack ard wif my dear bb..thn we ate our dinner b4 goin 2 comic bk shop..ben lai was plannin 2 go tamp walk walk de..bt on the bus on the way there..TV mobile show the Super Band show!! lolx..thn we recall 2day gt..hahaz..so cancel plan of goin tamp n went home instead 2 watch superband..hahaz..
was quite a day 2day..anyway..feelin tired le..eyes abit sore n dry n red..think me faster go drip eye drop n go slp..tml most prob is skippin SIT lect..~nitez~
2day was the interview..finally it's over..lolx..anyway overall is ok...aiyah..worry so much 4 nth..interview nt really lyk interview..very casual..ask very little stuff..bt can't expect much..they are nt professionals in interviewin..
1 funny thing..me was so worried bout gettin 2 the interview venue..I 4gt 2 check how 2 travel back from tat place..hahaz..heng me wander ard till I saw sy..thn heng she know lor..direct me 2 the bus stop @ the Boon Keng MRT station there..there gt 65..hahaz..silly me..
came back home..shower..change..eat lunch..slowly slack..lolx..cos abit lazy 2 go 4 Events lect le..hahaz..summore my dear bb's comin 2 find me!! hahaz..so stay home n wait 4 him lor..lolx..notti boi nv go work..hahaz..is due 2 morn miss bus n waited very long 4 1..so muz well take off..thn go bank applied 4 loan n thn summore gt abit gastric flu..poor thing..anyway after tat I went 4 acctg tut..n my dear bb stay @ home n play comp games..hahaz..
acctg tut..VERY short!! lolx..ard 35 mins lyk tat..go thru test paper..I pass!! so happy!! ^_^ 24/40..hahaz..was expectin fail..basically all tat I've ans r correct!! ^_^ those tat I didn't ans cos I dunno..no marks lor..bt gt 1 mark i lost really unworth it lor..mistake is calculator pressed wrongly..-_- suan le..over le..pass gd enuff le..
thn came home n slack ard wif my dear bb..thn we ate our dinner b4 goin 2 comic bk shop..ben lai was plannin 2 go tamp walk walk de..bt on the bus on the way there..TV mobile show the Super Band show!! lolx..thn we recall 2day gt..hahaz..so cancel plan of goin tamp n went home instead 2 watch superband..hahaz..
was quite a day 2day..anyway..feelin tired le..eyes abit sore n dry n red..think me faster go drip eye drop n go slp..tml most prob is skippin SIT lect..~nitez~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995