Tuesday, May 16, 2006
tis bloody mornin I'm so damn fed up wif my parents!! ARGH!!
Y r they doin tis 2 me...
I know they cared..bt they dun know anything b4hand...
dun they know tat I was rushin out e last part of the project notes ytd nite..
dun they know tat I was copyin down the contacts on my hp
cos I need 2 send it 4 servicin n my details mite b erased..
dun they know tat i'm a more active person in the nite..
dun they know tat I have oso inherited their love of slp..
dun they know anything...
They dun know everything..
bt they do know somethings..
thing tat i've mentioned @ the top, i've told them b4...
so they DO know...
or shld I say..
they didn't listen..
dun know...
bt yet still pretend 2 know everything
n be unreasonable
n start scoldin me..beat me...
Dun they know tat it does hurt..
nt on the outside
bt on the inside...
I know u meant well 4 me 2 slp early..
n I am alrdy tryin hard 2 slp earlier..
from 3 -2..
thn from 2-1.30..
rite now tryin 2 make it from 1.30-1..
recently i was doin rushin out my notes..
thus tend 2 stretch my hrs a little till 2..
bt I am still limitin myself 2 go 2 bed as early as possible le lor..
haiz...bt tis is nt the only matter tat me fed up tis mornin...
I dun wanna say no more..
the more I say the more hurt I feel..
I juz hope tat u can reflect on urselves..
only know how 2 say ppl..bt NV know how 2 say 1self..
Anyway...
I'm DONE WIF HR NOTES!!!
YES!! ^_^
now we left mindmap n the report..
bt we still hv other projects..
lyk EM(event mgt), Kelly, SIT & even MA...
nt 2 4get..we still hv prob 2..lolx..
haiz..nvm..guess tis sem shld be alrite ba..cos it's longer..
so wun be tat rush ba..(i guess)
haiz..another sad thing..my hp the screen gt some prob..
think something 2 do wif the wire ba..nt sure..
anyway gonna send it 4 servicin later..
quotation price itself is alrdy $26...
there's still the repairin price which is nt quoted yet..
haiz..
i'm expectin it 2 be ard $50+ ba..
haiz..wat's so sad bout tat..
many...
the $$...
my dear memorable photos..
my lovely memorable msges 2..
n the need 2 copy down ALL my hp contacts..
cos 2 many le..exceed my sim card space n saved 2 the phone le..
I'm fearful tat the repairin mite cause all of them 2 disappear..
haiz..me already try 2 save my photos by puttin protection from deletion le..
juz prayin tat the reparin does nt affect anything in my hp
n juz changes the screen..
k la..tat's all 4 now..I shld go prepare n change...
goin tamp 2 send my dear phone 4 servicin le..
thn meetin sy 2 print notes
n the rest of the grp 4 some CCN research stuff..hahaz..
gd bye my dear hp..
hope 2 c u soon back in 1 whole piece wif nth missin..
~bye~
10:04 AM | back to top
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
tis bloody mornin I'm so damn fed up wif my parents!! ARGH!!
Y r they doin tis 2 me...
I know they cared..bt they dun know anything b4hand...
dun they know tat I was rushin out e last part of the project notes ytd nite..
dun they know tat I was copyin down the contacts on my hp
cos I need 2 send it 4 servicin n my details mite b erased..
dun they know tat i'm a more active person in the nite..
dun they know tat I have oso inherited their love of slp..
dun they know anything...
They dun know everything..
bt they do know somethings..
thing tat i've mentioned @ the top, i've told them b4...
so they DO know...
or shld I say..
they didn't listen..
dun know...
bt yet still pretend 2 know everything
n be unreasonable
n start scoldin me..beat me...
Dun they know tat it does hurt..
nt on the outside
bt on the inside...
I know u meant well 4 me 2 slp early..
n I am alrdy tryin hard 2 slp earlier..
from 3 -2..
thn from 2-1.30..
rite now tryin 2 make it from 1.30-1..
recently i was doin rushin out my notes..
thus tend 2 stretch my hrs a little till 2..
bt I am still limitin myself 2 go 2 bed as early as possible le lor..
haiz...bt tis is nt the only matter tat me fed up tis mornin...
I dun wanna say no more..
the more I say the more hurt I feel..
I juz hope tat u can reflect on urselves..
only know how 2 say ppl..bt NV know how 2 say 1self..
Anyway...
I'm DONE WIF HR NOTES!!!
YES!! ^_^
now we left mindmap n the report..
bt we still hv other projects..
lyk EM(event mgt), Kelly, SIT & even MA...
nt 2 4get..we still hv prob 2..lolx..
haiz..nvm..guess tis sem shld be alrite ba..cos it's longer..
so wun be tat rush ba..(i guess)
haiz..another sad thing..my hp the screen gt some prob..
think something 2 do wif the wire ba..nt sure..
anyway gonna send it 4 servicin later..
quotation price itself is alrdy $26...
there's still the repairin price which is nt quoted yet..
haiz..
i'm expectin it 2 be ard $50+ ba..
haiz..wat's so sad bout tat..
many...
the $$...
my dear memorable photos..
my lovely memorable msges 2..
n the need 2 copy down ALL my hp contacts..
cos 2 many le..exceed my sim card space n saved 2 the phone le..
I'm fearful tat the repairin mite cause all of them 2 disappear..
haiz..me already try 2 save my photos by puttin protection from deletion le..
juz prayin tat the reparin does nt affect anything in my hp
n juz changes the screen..
k la..tat's all 4 now..I shld go prepare n change...
goin tamp 2 send my dear phone 4 servicin le..
thn meetin sy 2 print notes
n the rest of the grp 4 some CCN research stuff..hahaz..
gd bye my dear hp..
hope 2 c u soon back in 1 whole piece wif nth missin..
~bye~
10:04 AM | back to top
AbOuT mE
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp
iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz
Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^
Sony Ericsson W995
Friends's Blog
Those Close Ones
MiChElLe Ho
SaRaH oH
Po ZhU
ShU YiNg
HuI YiNg
YoKe LeNg & AdRiAn
LeStEr
JaYeLLe
Janice Lim Pei Shi
AuDreY - TEP
LoVe CliNic
Cuzzie ShErMaInE
Cuzzie ShErRyN
LiL' bRo JaViN
Others links...
FaCeBoOk
FrIeNdStEr
OlD bLoG
FeLiCiA cHiN! ^^(Old blog)
FeLiCiA cHiN! ^^(NEW blog)
~FaHrEnCiTi~
JiRo!-~FaHrEnHeIt~
ChUn!-~FaHrEnHeIt~
ArRoN!-~FaHrEnHeIt~
CaLvIn!-~FaHrEnHeIt~
George Hu Yu Wei
For Shoppers!
CoOkIe CoUrIeR!(Yummy & Convenient!)
Get Rid Now(clothes)
Land of Imaginations(idol stuffs)
Mode de Vie(clothes)
The-LaughinGirls
I.Sell.And.You.Shop
SpEcIaL tHaNkS
[ Hosted : Blogger ]
[ Photos from Photobucket ]
[ Skins @ BLogskins ]
[ Designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)]
[ Banner: sweetsugar]
Songs..
Some songs that I like...Enjoy! ^^
飛輪海 - 守護星
飛輪海 - 誤會
Hebe - 寂寞寂寞就好
飛輪海-心疼你的心疼
東城衞 & 曾沛慈 - 淚了
東城衞 & 曾沛慈 - 夠愛
周杰倫 - 黑色幽默
周杰倫 - 開不了口
We Are The World 25 For Haiti
丁噹 - 我愛他
蘇打綠 - 小情歌
Blogger
~JeSToRiZe~
Past...
Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]