ok..2day was quite a tirin day..think will slp early 2nite..tml need 2 wake up early 2..lolx..
2day quite a lot of things happened..n my mood n emotion was on a roller coaster ride 2.. went thru lots of ups n downs..haiz..dun wanna talk bout it..
bt think my eyes mite be swollen tml morn..thus, tat'a also another reason 2 slp early 2nite..think I better faster log off, go do SIT tut n thn go slp..
A small verse of JJ's Lin, <>
And I'm just down You left me with a note without a sound I figured I must have been such a child You'll never know how much I've been around How my heart just frowns If you're down I'll be your teddy bear, I'll be your clown I'll take you round and round and If you don't mind I could be your standing ground Even if that means I'd drown
a little reflection of how i'm feelin rite now..k la..go slp le..~nite~
ok..2day was quite a tirin day..think will slp early 2nite..tml need 2 wake up early 2..lolx..
2day quite a lot of things happened..n my mood n emotion was on a roller coaster ride 2.. went thru lots of ups n downs..haiz..dun wanna talk bout it..
bt think my eyes mite be swollen tml morn..thus, tat'a also another reason 2 slp early 2nite..think I better faster log off, go do SIT tut n thn go slp..
A small verse of JJ's Lin, <>
And I'm just down You left me with a note without a sound I figured I must have been such a child You'll never know how much I've been around How my heart just frowns If you're down I'll be your teddy bear, I'll be your clown I'll take you round and round and If you don't mind I could be your standing ground Even if that means I'd drown
a little reflection of how i'm feelin rite now..k la..go slp le..~nite~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995