*tired...* leg tired sia..haiz..didn't know continuous of 6hrs standin can tired out the legs..xian..haiz..previously work oso nt so tired..cos is gt break in btw..thn gt some things 2 do..gt ppl 2 talk 2 n let them try the food ma..time passes faster tis way..
haiz..bt 2day's job is SO BORING!!! cos it's located somewhr @ Tj Pgr..the ppl are all rushin 4 lunch..nobody wanna waste tat little time 2 stop n take a piece of chips..xian..thn say after lunch thn come back..bt after lunch they are all rushin back 2 office..lies...bt it's referin 2 some of them..there are others who do stop by 2 try a piece of the chips..haiz..bt overall..time passes DAMN SLOW!!
Furthermore, there all office..so the ppl only comes by durin their lunch time..so whn it's nt..it's so damn empty lor..the streets..haiz..I can even sing in the streets while stonin there lor..lolx..
haiz..xian...still gt 2 more days of such borin work life..haiz..k la..dun think so much la..think of the $$..very fast de!!
haiz..bt it ends on thurs..n on fri I oso gt work..so tis whole wk I'm practically workin everyday..2 long nv work..slack 2 much..suddenly start work n so fierce summore..felt it's very tirin..hahaz..
hmm..bt me can't wait 4 tml after work!! ^_^ can meet my dear bb!! bb msg me n ask me 2 meet tml de..heeheez..^_^*happy~* bt dunno meet whr..n go whr..do wat..c how 1st ba..later will be discussing wif my dear bb..heeheez..
ok..off I go...n Maple!! here I come!! lolx..~byez~
*tired...* leg tired sia..haiz..didn't know continuous of 6hrs standin can tired out the legs..xian..haiz..previously work oso nt so tired..cos is gt break in btw..thn gt some things 2 do..gt ppl 2 talk 2 n let them try the food ma..time passes faster tis way..
haiz..bt 2day's job is SO BORING!!! cos it's located somewhr @ Tj Pgr..the ppl are all rushin 4 lunch..nobody wanna waste tat little time 2 stop n take a piece of chips..xian..thn say after lunch thn come back..bt after lunch they are all rushin back 2 office..lies...bt it's referin 2 some of them..there are others who do stop by 2 try a piece of the chips..haiz..bt overall..time passes DAMN SLOW!!
Furthermore, there all office..so the ppl only comes by durin their lunch time..so whn it's nt..it's so damn empty lor..the streets..haiz..I can even sing in the streets while stonin there lor..lolx..
haiz..xian...still gt 2 more days of such borin work life..haiz..k la..dun think so much la..think of the $$..very fast de!!
haiz..bt it ends on thurs..n on fri I oso gt work..so tis whole wk I'm practically workin everyday..2 long nv work..slack 2 much..suddenly start work n so fierce summore..felt it's very tirin..hahaz..
hmm..bt me can't wait 4 tml after work!! ^_^ can meet my dear bb!! bb msg me n ask me 2 meet tml de..heeheez..^_^*happy~* bt dunno meet whr..n go whr..do wat..c how 1st ba..later will be discussing wif my dear bb..heeheez..
ok..off I go...n Maple!! here I come!! lolx..~byez~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995