|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Monday, April 24, 2006


OMG!! aiyo..dunno who anyhow gif my hp no....gt tis unknown shaun fellow..msg me..wanna b frenz wif me...haiz..actually I dun mind knowin more frenz..bt i dun lyk ppl anyhow gif ppl tat I dun know my no. w/o askin me permission..if it's ppl I know, referin 2 frenz tat dun hv my no. , I'm ok wif tat..haiz..

haiz..2day's a heavy rainy day..the heaven's rainin lyk there's no tml sia..haiz..ben lai wanna go meet my dear bb durin the evenin time de lor..thn the stupid rain..so heavy..thn my dear bb still stuck at his work place even after work due 2 the heavy rain..so 2 late le..haiz..n dad will scold me if me still go out in the evenin..

haiz..so spent the whole day at home watchin vcd..hk show..tis show is sorta reality show..the actors n actresses act out the true cases of HK n Macau..me now only left 1 more disc thn finish the show le..

juz now was playin tis game..last time play b4 le..haiz..still can't get out of the room..if u wanna play juz click here..

k..tml go find dear bb..Yosh!! anyway tml play pool!! yay!! lolx..wah..xian..tml need 2 wake up early..gt lect in the morn 9a.m!!

better go slp le..~nitez!~


10:30 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter