ok..2day was my 1st day work @ Kelly Srv. ok lor..1st day ma..wat u expect..juz some self-introduction n know whr wat items are placed..tat's all lor.. bt the self-intro quite troublesome..we all hv 2 at least ask 1 qn bout the introducee..otherwise we wun move on 2 the next person..
anyway I volunteered 2 start..cos all were lyk starin in space..waitin 4 time 2 pass faster..lolx..so bo bian lor..we can't go on lyk tat..lolx..me kena qns halfway thn FIRE DRILL!! "wah..every1 so enthu..slowly stroll 2 the basketball court..some even 'bo chap' " lolx.. anyway we slowly made our way there..stupid james..lead us walk thru the grass..wif all the mud..yuck!! summore we gals all wearin heels lor..the the heel sink in2 the mud..yuck! gross..leg kena..pants kena..xian diao..
we all suffered @ the basketball court..all standin under the red scorchin hot sun..OMG!! we're all toasted alive!! Furthermore, most of use are wearin black or dark coloured clothing..OMG!! can die sia..
anyway rite after the drill was our 20min break time..gt some stuff 2 eat n drink..haiz..me 'ben lai' wanna buy the 'fan choi' de..bt I took the wrong 1..nasi brani..ok la..oso nt bad..
haiz..then went back 2 the office n continue my interrogation..lolx..ok..managed 2 survive thru it.. thn goes on 2 the others..hmm...zhi qiang, namira, fasihah, si yun n sy..these are my kelly grp mates..n it's oso the sequence of the introduction of each of them..lolx..
after the session..we went 2 meet lessy n went 2 design 4 lunch..lessy 2day 'ben lai' no need come sch de..he came 2 buy 2nd hand MA bk..bt who know..all sold out..so lessy, sy n mei si settled 4 a new 1 from the bk shp..lessy went 2 help them queue n buy n then came up 2 our class n pass it 2 them..tat's so sweet n nice of lessy..
anyway 2day is our (or shld I say my n the 7 others who kena transferred) 1st time meetin the class..so far didn't really get 2 know much ba..only knw ellen who's in my grp..n I still dun knw her well enuff as we didn't speak much..was doin our FILA..sian..1st lesson muz do FILA le..haiz..there is oso si yun n namira..mykelly grp de..n think tat's all lor..haiz..so poor thing..so far nt much new frenz..feel abit out n lonely..haiz..nvm..jia you! nu li 2 get 2 knw more of my tis classmates..
ok..anyway our tutor nt bad..Mrs. Loy..she help us change the only lesson, Apel on Wed 2 Tues..so we Wed is totally free n no need go sch de!! lolx..so gd!! YAY!! ^_^ Oh! n we oso hv another facilitator in our class as well..Ms. Ling..hmm..dunno why..n dun care ba..lolx..
i've been thinkin recently..time passes really fast..in juz a few blinks..i'm in my yr 3 le..a senior le..omg..bt true la..as sy says..our previous few sems are quite short compared..bt whn I was still a freshie or junior..I felt tat the seniors are so much more mature..bt now tat I'm in tat position..I dun hv tat feelin leh..lyk no diff lor..summore dun look lyk a senior at all lor..
bt 2day's 1 time so far durin tis sem tat I felt tat I'm a senior..lolx..cos dress office wear 4 kelly..lolx..so look so mature lor..lolx..whn walkin past the freshies or juniors oso feel diff..lolx..mayb I think 2 much ba..lolx..anyway nvm..nt impt..
2 more days..very soon..it'll be 1 more day..lolx..~byez~
ok..2day was my 1st day work @ Kelly Srv. ok lor..1st day ma..wat u expect..juz some self-introduction n know whr wat items are placed..tat's all lor.. bt the self-intro quite troublesome..we all hv 2 at least ask 1 qn bout the introducee..otherwise we wun move on 2 the next person..
anyway I volunteered 2 start..cos all were lyk starin in space..waitin 4 time 2 pass faster..lolx..so bo bian lor..we can't go on lyk tat..lolx..me kena qns halfway thn FIRE DRILL!! "wah..every1 so enthu..slowly stroll 2 the basketball court..some even 'bo chap' " lolx.. anyway we slowly made our way there..stupid james..lead us walk thru the grass..wif all the mud..yuck!! summore we gals all wearin heels lor..the the heel sink in2 the mud..yuck! gross..leg kena..pants kena..xian diao..
we all suffered @ the basketball court..all standin under the red scorchin hot sun..OMG!! we're all toasted alive!! Furthermore, most of use are wearin black or dark coloured clothing..OMG!! can die sia..
anyway rite after the drill was our 20min break time..gt some stuff 2 eat n drink..haiz..me 'ben lai' wanna buy the 'fan choi' de..bt I took the wrong 1..nasi brani..ok la..oso nt bad..
haiz..then went back 2 the office n continue my interrogation..lolx..ok..managed 2 survive thru it.. thn goes on 2 the others..hmm...zhi qiang, namira, fasihah, si yun n sy..these are my kelly grp mates..n it's oso the sequence of the introduction of each of them..lolx..
after the session..we went 2 meet lessy n went 2 design 4 lunch..lessy 2day 'ben lai' no need come sch de..he came 2 buy 2nd hand MA bk..bt who know..all sold out..so lessy, sy n mei si settled 4 a new 1 from the bk shp..lessy went 2 help them queue n buy n then came up 2 our class n pass it 2 them..tat's so sweet n nice of lessy..
anyway 2day is our (or shld I say my n the 7 others who kena transferred) 1st time meetin the class..so far didn't really get 2 know much ba..only knw ellen who's in my grp..n I still dun knw her well enuff as we didn't speak much..was doin our FILA..sian..1st lesson muz do FILA le..haiz..there is oso si yun n namira..mykelly grp de..n think tat's all lor..haiz..so poor thing..so far nt much new frenz..feel abit out n lonely..haiz..nvm..jia you! nu li 2 get 2 knw more of my tis classmates..
ok..anyway our tutor nt bad..Mrs. Loy..she help us change the only lesson, Apel on Wed 2 Tues..so we Wed is totally free n no need go sch de!! lolx..so gd!! YAY!! ^_^ Oh! n we oso hv another facilitator in our class as well..Ms. Ling..hmm..dunno why..n dun care ba..lolx..
i've been thinkin recently..time passes really fast..in juz a few blinks..i'm in my yr 3 le..a senior le..omg..bt true la..as sy says..our previous few sems are quite short compared..bt whn I was still a freshie or junior..I felt tat the seniors are so much more mature..bt now tat I'm in tat position..I dun hv tat feelin leh..lyk no diff lor..summore dun look lyk a senior at all lor..
bt 2day's 1 time so far durin tis sem tat I felt tat I'm a senior..lolx..cos dress office wear 4 kelly..lolx..so look so mature lor..lolx..whn walkin past the freshies or juniors oso feel diff..lolx..mayb I think 2 much ba..lolx..anyway nvm..nt impt..
2 more days..very soon..it'll be 1 more day..lolx..~byez~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995