|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Ok! gt NEW FEATURE!! lolx..Music!! lolx..temporarily is tis song 1st..will change song de..still lookin 4 a new skin..bt hvn find a suitable 1 yet..so 'zai suo'..lolx..

2nite's the nite!! lolx..2 go clubbin 4 my VERY 1st time!! lolx..although I'm quite old le la..bt it's nv 2 late 4 anything! heeheez..go experience it lor..anyway me is 'guai guai' girl ma..so nv go clubbin b4 oso nt surprisin ma..lolx.. (diaoz..say myself..hahaz..)

I hv FINALLY decided 2 wear pants..lolx..now the trouble is the top...haiz..later thn try n match la..trouble abt it later..lolx..bt oso still botherin bout whether 2 bring bag or nt..lolx..OH!! I'm remindin myself rite now 2 BRING MY I/C!!! lolx.. scare wait 4get..lolx..

Juz now juz went 4 the stupid Kelly Services attachment briefin..lots of things 2 write sia...lolx..fill in forms..lolx..xian..Fri muz go sch 4 the Orientation, 2-ard 5.30 latest..thn knw who's in my grp n the schedule..xian..me Fri 'ben lai' gt work de lor..lyk tat eat away my work day..1 day leh!! $45.50 leh!! xian..thn cannot absent oso..it's compulsory..Wah Lao eh..waste my time n MONEY!! idoit de lor..haiz..

think tat's 4 now!! go take a nap..~Zzzzz...~


1:08 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter