|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Friday, April 14, 2006


2day's work's at Parkway!! the promoters there are all very friendly!! so we spent ALOT of time chit chattin..lolx..many of them are ard my age..n there's 2 oso TP de!! lolx..so lots of stuff 2 chit chat bout..hahaz..

oh! n there's tis gal who's 19 bt she look SO DAMN MATURE!!! look lyk a 20+!! (reachin 25 lyk tat..) omg...n she's pretty wif a great body..was a part-time model..a very happenin gal sia..almost every wk will go Sentosa beach play volleyball..learns Hip Hop n Jazz..often goes 2 the gym..wah lao eh..so damn happenin sia..so envy her...haiz..I'm nt a beach person..n I dun the the body 2 show..so 4get bout it..well bt at least we hv a common interest..DANCE!! lolx..she prefers Jazz..4 me it's Hip Hop!! ^_^

Oh! I met a few farmillar faces 2day!! lolx..there's our sec sch classmate ROSE!! lolx..n MICHELLE HO!!! lolx..she came wif her aunt..surprise! surprise! lolx..didn't expect 2 see her sia..lolx..thn we were chattin bout watchin the movie 'Take the Lead'!! a show bout ballroom dancin n hip hop n puttin them 2gether ba..I think..oh! n there's oso my aunt! lolx..all 3 in the same day! lolx..

ok..enuff of all tis..

OH!! anyway..4gt 2 say tis..mite be a little late bt....
HaPpY BiRtHdAy
2
YoKe LeNg & sHu YiNg!!
(belated...heeheez..)
(oh! n now u 2 are the same age as me!! heeheez..still dare say me old..lolx..)
(psps..Yoke LENG!! lolx..type 2 fast..type wrongly..Sorry!! heeheez..)
bout ur presents..will be sharin...wif pz n co. lolx..
btw..saw the tag at sy's blog..are u ppl really serious bout goin clubbin on next wed?! lolx..omg..if really serious..I dunno can go nt..cos gotta ask permission..n most prob my dad will say no..xian..c how 1st ba..anyway wed's ladies nite ah?! hmm..so free entrance la?! lolx..can save $$ lolx..anyway dun think so much 1st..oso nt confirm...
hmmm..another thing tat is broodin me is tis mth's 30th...my 1 yr anniversary wif my dear bb!!
Whoa! so fast 1 yr le..haiz..bt me workin leh..unless I call the in-charge n tell him I can't work...I can do tat de..actually..anyway..ya lor...wanna spend tat day wif my dear bb leh..n dun feel lyk workin on tat day..no mood sia..haiz..$45.50..can 4get bout it de la..haiz..dunno leh..bt me scare my dear bb gt no plans in mind cos he knew I suppose 2 work tat day..thn if I tell him I nv work..thn we go celebrate..thn he sure spend $$ again..he now no job leh..thn no income..so nt much $$..haiz..lost..dunno wat 2 do..I acutally dun mind spendin the whole day at home wif him de..bt dunno he mind anot..haiz..think i hv gotta ask him bout it..
k lar..tat's all 4 2day..time 2 go 2 slp! ~nitez!~


11:17 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter