hmm..2day's monday.. 'fei hua' ..lolx..anyway tml's tuesday le!! wah!! tml's our class 1B19's chalet le!! yay!! so excited!! we tis class very long nv gather 2gether de...hmm..2D1N chalet at downtown..so of cos is bbq lor..lolx..aiyah..chalet sure bbq de ma..otherwise wat else..
tml we meetin 2.30 at opp e Sheng Siong..hahaz.. 'pian yi' me le..juz opp only..so no need leave the home so early! hahaz..thn even if juz 5 mins leave oso reach there juz nice only..or even early sia..knowin all those ppl de..always late lyk me de..hahaz..anyway will go early 4 lunch or wat ba..we tml meet there early 2 buy stuff..cheaper than order from the delivery company ma..
haiz..speakin of tat..reminds me tat I hvn complete the cost calculation 4 our current class..heeheez..nvm..tml go observe the cost n c wat our tis chalet left over wat thn I can 'grab' n use 4 our the current class chalet..hahaz..
oh no..I hvn pack my bag 4 tml..hmm..tml thn pack la..2D1N only..no need bring much..hmm..bt I wanna go swim leh..hmm..juz bring..c how 1st..muz exercise le...muz slim down..2pid bb say I fat..muz slim..hahaz..no la..nt blamin u..me ownself oso think so..dun believe u can look back last time me gt say b4 de..hahaz..
now watchin channel 8 the 'gao xiao xing dong'..hahaz..quite funny sia..thn gt '2moro' the twins brother boy band help out actin oso..hahaz..go continue watch le..~bye~
hmm..2day's monday.. 'fei hua' ..lolx..anyway tml's tuesday le!! wah!! tml's our class 1B19's chalet le!! yay!! so excited!! we tis class very long nv gather 2gether de...hmm..2D1N chalet at downtown..so of cos is bbq lor..lolx..aiyah..chalet sure bbq de ma..otherwise wat else..
tml we meetin 2.30 at opp e Sheng Siong..hahaz.. 'pian yi' me le..juz opp only..so no need leave the home so early! hahaz..thn even if juz 5 mins leave oso reach there juz nice only..or even early sia..knowin all those ppl de..always late lyk me de..hahaz..anyway will go early 4 lunch or wat ba..we tml meet there early 2 buy stuff..cheaper than order from the delivery company ma..
haiz..speakin of tat..reminds me tat I hvn complete the cost calculation 4 our current class..heeheez..nvm..tml go observe the cost n c wat our tis chalet left over wat thn I can 'grab' n use 4 our the current class chalet..hahaz..
oh no..I hvn pack my bag 4 tml..hmm..tml thn pack la..2D1N only..no need bring much..hmm..bt I wanna go swim leh..hmm..juz bring..c how 1st..muz exercise le...muz slim down..2pid bb say I fat..muz slim..hahaz..no la..nt blamin u..me ownself oso think so..dun believe u can look back last time me gt say b4 de..hahaz..
now watchin channel 8 the 'gao xiao xing dong'..hahaz..quite funny sia..thn gt '2moro' the twins brother boy band help out actin oso..hahaz..go continue watch le..~bye~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995