ARGH!!! FU** TAT STUPID AUNTIE AT THE COUNTER OF CENTURY SQ'S ARCADE!!! N THE STUPID FREAKIN 'HSE OF E DEAD' MACHINE!! I am so damn pissed of wif the stupid auntie lor!! What kind of customer service is tis lor!! damn bloody idoit!! FU** la!! Ass!FROM NOW ON, I'LL NV GO 2 CENTURY SQ'S ARCADE LE!! UNLESS TAT STUPID AUNTIE'S NT THERE!!
I 2day happily went Tamp go eat my fav Pastamania's baked pasta..thn go there 2 try play the game 'hse of the dead' wif my dear bb..thn my dear bb go change coins 4 us 2 play lor..we put our coins in n press start..only his can.. mine CANNOT!! me feel weird...keep pressin..checkin c the $1 coin izzit rejected or wat..bt dun hv lor..thn keep pressin the eject the coin..oso dun hv..the screen showed at my side put in more $$...1/2..so which means my 1st coin gt thru la..2nd didn't get thru..haiz..very pissed off le..cos can't get 2 play..thn waste my dear bb's $2..quite pissed off le lor..the fire was half way up my throat..
thn my dear bb c me can't play he oso no mood play le..so anyhow play 2 game over lor..furthermore, there are those little kids lookin..bb ps..thn whn game over we went 2 the counter lor..cos me thinkin 2 tell the auntie..c wat she can do..lyk help us check the machine or refund me the $$ or wat lor..thn I explain 2 her n she said she "huh?" ok la..mayb the place is noisy ba..so she can't hear..so me explain 2 her another time lor..me understand de..thn she gave me tis stupid reaction (in chinese)==>"IT'S NT POSSIBLE DE!! IT'S NT POSSIBLE DE!!"she keep shakin her hands n gif me a very 'i know it all' look..DAMN BLOODY IDOIT!! WAT KINDA CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TAT LOR!! thn keep on mumblin n grumblin dunno wat things..still wif the 'i know it all' look n pissed off look..WAT THE FU** LAR!! ONLY U PISSED OFF AH?! U PISSED OFF WAT?! I AM THE 1 WHO'S REALLY PISSED OFF LOR!! (1) can't get 2 play the game (2) stupid machine eat my dear bb's $2..I feel nt worth 4 my dear bb..sorry bb... (3) I ask u nicely n u gif me tat FU**ING ATTITUDE!! I WAS SO PISSED OFF I COULD REALLY GIF U A PUNCH THERE LOR..bt I can control myself...me juz wanna argue wif u...idoit..let ur boss know wat kinda attitude u gif 2 ur customers..kao! instead of helpin me go check 2 c anything wrong wif the machine or wat..u keep assuming it's alrite de n keep sayin "IT'S NT POSSIBLE!!" de..how u know..u're the machine ah?! damn bloody idoit..if u dunno how 2 c thn u say so la!! no need gif such reaction rite!? n say until u're so sure, so confirm tat u're rite! FU** LA!! I AM SO PISSED OFF WIF UR FU** ATTITUDE!! I wanna go all the arcade n games forum n 'chang suai' u!! let ppl dun go n 'guan gu' u! FREAKIN ASSHOLE!!
although ventin some anger on my blog le..bt i'm still pissed off!! only lesser than juz now only.. dun wanna say anymore bout tis..
my litl' bro's at camp..hmm..peace at last! hahaz..ok la..he at home oso nt very noisy..at least there's no mummy scoldin him n he talkin back 2 her n disturbin me..lolx..so home's much more peaceful..hahaz..bt once mummy dun hv u 2 nag at..she starts naggin at me..-_-...quick come back!! quick come back n let her nag at u!! lolx..
haiz..no mood 2 cont' blog anymore..still quite pissed off!! bye..
ARGH!!! FU** TAT STUPID AUNTIE AT THE COUNTER OF CENTURY SQ'S ARCADE!!! N THE STUPID FREAKIN 'HSE OF E DEAD' MACHINE!! I am so damn pissed of wif the stupid auntie lor!! What kind of customer service is tis lor!! damn bloody idoit!! FU** la!! Ass!FROM NOW ON, I'LL NV GO 2 CENTURY SQ'S ARCADE LE!! UNLESS TAT STUPID AUNTIE'S NT THERE!!
I 2day happily went Tamp go eat my fav Pastamania's baked pasta..thn go there 2 try play the game 'hse of the dead' wif my dear bb..thn my dear bb go change coins 4 us 2 play lor..we put our coins in n press start..only his can.. mine CANNOT!! me feel weird...keep pressin..checkin c the $1 coin izzit rejected or wat..bt dun hv lor..thn keep pressin the eject the coin..oso dun hv..the screen showed at my side put in more $$...1/2..so which means my 1st coin gt thru la..2nd didn't get thru..haiz..very pissed off le..cos can't get 2 play..thn waste my dear bb's $2..quite pissed off le lor..the fire was half way up my throat..
thn my dear bb c me can't play he oso no mood play le..so anyhow play 2 game over lor..furthermore, there are those little kids lookin..bb ps..thn whn game over we went 2 the counter lor..cos me thinkin 2 tell the auntie..c wat she can do..lyk help us check the machine or refund me the $$ or wat lor..thn I explain 2 her n she said she "huh?" ok la..mayb the place is noisy ba..so she can't hear..so me explain 2 her another time lor..me understand de..thn she gave me tis stupid reaction (in chinese)==>"IT'S NT POSSIBLE DE!! IT'S NT POSSIBLE DE!!"she keep shakin her hands n gif me a very 'i know it all' look..DAMN BLOODY IDOIT!! WAT KINDA CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TAT LOR!! thn keep on mumblin n grumblin dunno wat things..still wif the 'i know it all' look n pissed off look..WAT THE FU** LAR!! ONLY U PISSED OFF AH?! U PISSED OFF WAT?! I AM THE 1 WHO'S REALLY PISSED OFF LOR!! (1) can't get 2 play the game (2) stupid machine eat my dear bb's $2..I feel nt worth 4 my dear bb..sorry bb... (3) I ask u nicely n u gif me tat FU**ING ATTITUDE!! I WAS SO PISSED OFF I COULD REALLY GIF U A PUNCH THERE LOR..bt I can control myself...me juz wanna argue wif u...idoit..let ur boss know wat kinda attitude u gif 2 ur customers..kao! instead of helpin me go check 2 c anything wrong wif the machine or wat..u keep assuming it's alrite de n keep sayin "IT'S NT POSSIBLE!!" de..how u know..u're the machine ah?! damn bloody idoit..if u dunno how 2 c thn u say so la!! no need gif such reaction rite!? n say until u're so sure, so confirm tat u're rite! FU** LA!! I AM SO PISSED OFF WIF UR FU** ATTITUDE!! I wanna go all the arcade n games forum n 'chang suai' u!! let ppl dun go n 'guan gu' u! FREAKIN ASSHOLE!!
although ventin some anger on my blog le..bt i'm still pissed off!! only lesser than juz now only.. dun wanna say anymore bout tis..
my litl' bro's at camp..hmm..peace at last! hahaz..ok la..he at home oso nt very noisy..at least there's no mummy scoldin him n he talkin back 2 her n disturbin me..lolx..so home's much more peaceful..hahaz..bt once mummy dun hv u 2 nag at..she starts naggin at me..-_-...quick come back!! quick come back n let her nag at u!! lolx..
haiz..no mood 2 cont' blog anymore..still quite pissed off!! bye..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995